Reviews for Little Red Goes Down
LA Suka chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You got me laughing! Poor little red riding hood. :)
katkah chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Poor thingXD
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I liked this; but it would have benefited with the mention of Noah and his...erm, clapping tendencies.

The paragraph was funny: 'It was a normal day in the village. Ivy was running around like a boy, Kitty was sobbing, Noah was pining for Ivy, Mr. Walker wasn’t touching Mrs. Hunt, and Lucious was being serious about everything.' You coudl also have said something along the lines of:

'Noah was happily stabbing Lucius' or 'Noah was hitting peoplemwith sticks' or 'Noah was being sent to the quiet room' or 'Noah was living in his cupboard' or 'Noah was happily clapping'

As you may have noticed; my friend and I (this being a shared account) have found our most recent obsession: Noah the spazz. Please do write more Village fics; they're hoghly entertaining. I request more Noah involvement! :)

:p

But t'was funny nonetheless!

SneverusSnapers
xXAlexaXx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Awesome.
QuaveraTava chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
great i loved this thanks :) and
RanebowStitches chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Omg this made me laugh out loud! XD the first paragraph especially.
Twitz chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hahahah hilarious! :)
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That was fantastic! I think this is one of the funniest Village fanfics I've ever read (incase you're thinking that it's not saying much, because we don't seem to be a very humorous lot- don't worry, I am, in fact, complementing you) It was hysterical!
E-Kiarlic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hahahah! XD That was so funny! That was a smart and funny joke! xD Thank you!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Well, as long as she has a reason.