Reviews for Phantasm Finality
It is a masterpiece!
Captain Z. Snipe chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice job. I loved reading it.
Tanark chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. 11/10 MAN.
senshixxl chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Hello, author-san,

I decided to belatedly leave a few lines for you here, because good work is to be appreciated and with this story you have surely created a piece that deserves praise. It has been some time since I have found your story and after a long time I had read it again today. I can safely say I dont regret a single minute spent on reading it no mater how often I do. I do love the romance in your story and I very much like the concept of "love transcending time" - with these two characters its somehow fitting. Its hard to explain how your story makes me feel, so instead of rambling nonsence I shall thank you for creating something, that makes my reader soul writhe in extasy each time I read it.

Thanks again for your effort put in it.
Regards,
senshixxl
Reservation Red chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
My inner Krista is sobbing in pain. Better not do that to me in Minecraft, or I will leave your dead body at the bottom of the covered ravine!

Good God. Tease with smut then end with bitterness and agony!
Brad Smith chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Woow! That was incredible! I absolutely love it:D Amazing!
TheLastOne chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Beautiful. Every single part of it.
I enjoyed everything... Hope you write more pieces like this in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Well-written and beautiful. The plot was well-thought and the execution was precise. Every word tugs at the reader's heartstrings! It will make anyone who has known love cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Simply amazing! I love this story so very much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
0mauie0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
so romantic, the re-incarnation of shizuru and natsuk :)
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
hola
esta historia me encanto fue triste pero me encanto
espero y pueda hacer una historia de los mismos personajes
por favor por favor
suerte y saludos
L is for lust chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow what a lovely story seriously I am crying here at my bed I hope u keep on writting. Much luck for ur next stories- TM :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
damn that was a nice read . . i can hit my sheets now fulfilled . . haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
wow .. nice story . . . i love it
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Since I'd only be able to review this once, let me start now while I'm halfway through reading the fic. It's good that you provided some sort of a spoiler in the beginning because it might get a tad confusing if you didn't. I think I might have an idea where you are leading us with the story. Don't wanna put it up here as I might be wrong. Well, Natsuki seemed like a very cool phantom. I can't wait to finish and see what's gonna happen.

Finally it's finished! Aww that was sweet! That effin' Takeda. Imma kill him now! It wa si sweet to know that Their love indeed transcended space and time. Thanks for giving it a happy ending. I truly love it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »