Reviews for Phantasm Finality
bradsmithgold12 chapter 1 . 3/1
Woow! That was incredible! I absolutely love it:D Amazing!
TheLastOne chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Beautiful. Every single part of it.
I enjoyed everything... Hope you write more pieces like this in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Well-written and beautiful. The plot was well-thought and the execution was precise. Every word tugs at the reader's heartstrings! It will make anyone who has known love cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Simply amazing! I love this story so very much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
0mauie0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
so romantic, the re-incarnation of shizuru and natsuk :)
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
hola
esta historia me encanto fue triste pero me encanto
espero y pueda hacer una historia de los mismos personajes
por favor por favor
suerte y saludos
L is for lust chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow what a lovely story seriously I am crying here at my bed I hope u keep on writting. Much luck for ur next stories- TM :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
damn that was a nice read . . i can hit my sheets now fulfilled . . haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
wow .. nice story . . . i love it
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Since I'd only be able to review this once, let me start now while I'm halfway through reading the fic. It's good that you provided some sort of a spoiler in the beginning because it might get a tad confusing if you didn't. I think I might have an idea where you are leading us with the story. Don't wanna put it up here as I might be wrong. Well, Natsuki seemed like a very cool phantom. I can't wait to finish and see what's gonna happen.

Finally it's finished! Aww that was sweet! That effin' Takeda. Imma kill him now! It wa si sweet to know that Their love indeed transcended space and time. Thanks for giving it a happy ending. I truly love it!
Arrietti chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wonderfully written. This story captures the emotions between characters perfectly and expresses the true meaning of love. It is so beautiful. I can't help but cry while reading your story.
Arrietti chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OoMynameIs.oO chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
hooly caramel! this is a very very very good fanfic,,so original and entertaining..
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
*GASP* I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one yet! I love this story. Well, it's not too late, so here I go...

I love stories that talk about how love never dies, that love can transcend even death, and if you're lucky, you can find it and each other again in another lifetime (I like the idea of reincarnation that way. This kind of reminded me of "Somewhere in Time", which is one of my fave movies ever.)

A magician who, like her magic, could disappear and reappear at will. Even in the afterlife. Poor Kruger. To have lived so long as a ghost - it's like she got stuck in a disappearing act, except someone else made her disappear, and with arsenic poisoning no less. ( So lonely, what with people who lived there constantly moving out from fear, only to finally find someone to actually live with, even if for a a while. Ah, but to love someone you can't fully touch you as much as she can fully touch you back, though even then you can love in other in other ways. There's just something about physical love that words cannot express, as with a kiss, a caress, to hug someone in comfort, or simply hold each other tight with fondness.

This is such a wonderfully fleshed out love story. You can feel how things evolve from Shizuru's fright early on, to her being comfortable, to her falling in love, and her pain from her loss. It is indeed hard to talk about your sadness if people would think you've gone crazy.

I liked how in the end, the picture and note magically appeared, with hope that someday, Viola and Kruger, too, would somehow find each other. And it's as if the diary was some kind of reminder of what they had, and I'm sure Fujino would show Natsuki the picture and diary, too. I think it would only strengthen their bond further.

Thanks for writing this! )
d chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
such a beatiful story! i had tears in my eyes.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »