Reviews for American Psycho
Destroyer of Nations chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Disturbingly good!
lilo202 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
This is so wrong in such a good way. In short, awesome.
Cosmic Horror chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Hmmm... Have you seen the photoplasty about reboots of classic TV shows? Because one of the comments described something a lot like this, and I'm wondering if that's where you got the idea for this.

This isn't a common change, so it really is striking. I can't do anything more than speedread because I fear it would forever haunt me when watching HIMYM but this was imaginative. Especially the murder scenes. The descriptions are succinct but effective(I don't know how else to say it). Your followers are not going to be disappointed anytime soon :)

-Perfect
Noktis chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Okay, wow. All of these are AMAZING. Bloody and gross and amazing. Bravo! Bravo indeed!
mickeysam chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Fantastic! I love the writing style and how in character everything is despite how utterly out of character it should be.

Please, can you write more for this idea? I'll even help if you want!
Lord Sanguine chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Disturbing yet entertaining.
JustDanny chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Love it!
seventh sin chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I love this story. It captures the mind of a sociopath very well, and is also well written. I was half expecting for Robin to turn in Barney when she found but i loved the direction you took it. After that i thought they were going to get caught, but again i was pleasantly surprised. Thank you
ful-gone chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
I actually really enjoyed this. It was disturbing in a strangely good way, and it was done in a way that was actually pretty believable, so well done there too. All in all, you know, awesome.
LoneWolfWarrior chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
My favourite character in "How I Met Your Mother" has always been Barney. I really enjoyed the way this creative fanfic gave him a dark side, such a contrast to his normally joking, carefree self. It will be hard to continue watching the show without keeping this new insight in mind.
1angelette chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
as;dkfjas;euiaesopdfjasd;k! Suddenly... I understand the appeal of horror movies... that, and the whole blood thing... and the fantasy thing... and the BROTP thing... and the I'm-currently-flatlining thing... God, this isn't legal, is it?
troubled.writings.x chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
OH GOD! This story is just, woah. I mean, I've seen the movie, but this is just a gruesome and good. lol

Way to go!
iimagineyou chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I've never read anything quite like this, but I have to say that I enjoyed it.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I don't usually read stories like this, but, as I said before, this is amazing. HIMYM will never quite be the same for me. . .

Does Robin ever pick up men for them to enjoy? Just a thought!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
The things you learn growing up in Canada! Robin, maybe you are your father's son after all! This was amazing.