Reviews for Last Will and Testament: Frieza’s Confession
kirbmasterx chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
And in Frieza's attempt to be truthful and caring, he proves himself to be even more of a black-hearted fiend then we all ready knew him to be. I may not like Vegeta at all, but I commend his reaction of pure disgust.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Love it!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Even in death Vegeta can't fully escape from Frieza. Good work with this piece. I can hear Frieza's voice throughout the letter. There's still a hint of Frieza's cruelty by the way he brings up painful memories from Vegeta's past.

While reading the letter there's almost a feeling that Frieza's not as evil as he made himself out to be. Sure he was a terrible tyrant who ruined so many lives, but it almost seems as though he's just a tiny bit sorry now that he's dead. Then again he could mean the apology in a sarcastic manner.

Vegeta's reaction to the letter is nicely done. It's very natrual that now that he thinks he's finally rid of Frieza, he returns in the form of a letter. Vegeta would be angry, especially with the thought that all that money would make up for what Frieza stole from him. Still, the fact that Vegeta decides to keep the treasures all while continuing with his goal to become super saiyan is kind of like a way of getting back at him.

Nice work with this story.
Bouncefox chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I don't think this is weird at all. I think this was touching. Though I really can't see Frieza actually writing out something like this, it is a nice speculation.

I think it was a good read; and it even makes me a little sad that Frieza died in the first place. As sadistic and cruel as he was, this letter shows a softer side, an almost parental side. If Frieza had this in him, that's really cute.

But I can understand Vegeta's reaction. Ignoring the sappy words from Frieza and barely containing his anger. Typical. But, I would be pissed too, in his situation...

Overall, I think this was done pretty nicely, on both Frieza and Vegeta's part.

Well done.
Riicat chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ah pretty nice story yes!
LuvleeCookie chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is not at all weird!Its really funny, LOL!I really like how you portrayed Frieza especially
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
A very original oneshot, I always wondered if Frieza had a will. For some reason, I believed he was too smug to even think about it. After all, he was the strongest being alive, right? Then again, Frieza was cocky, but he wasn't stupid either. Taking some measures 'just in case' would suit him.

Nice job!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
the theme is unusual, to say the least. but wasn't Frieza supposed to be a bit more sadistic?

and you could have mentioned exactly when Veggie darling received it - probably sometimes after he left Bulma pregnant with Trunks and before he faced the meteor shower that helped him transform...
ChocoDK chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I liked the story and the Will that Freiza wrote was interesting. I would've liked to have maybe have seen a bit more of a darker side to Freiza though but overall it was very enjoyable. Although I did find the ending segment with Vegeta very much more weaker then the part you wrote about Freiza's Will.
Remembering childhood chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I rarely flamme... and when I do, it's because the story did not bring the satisfaction the premises suggested.

Your story fits into that category. The idea is really good and quite believable (the damn lizard haunting his little prince even from the grave!), but it turned into some kind of clumsy apology... Maybe it's just my idea of what the tyrant should be like, but I think you missed a great opportunity to show the true cruelty of Freeza and how deeply it affected the young saiyan.

It was well written though, the flow was good... I just didn't like the orientation of the thing.

Keep it up.