Reviews for Little Golden Owl
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Truly heartfelt. This is.. so.. exquisite. I teared up because of this. It's just.. :(
You Know Who chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh My Rowling! That was the cutest, adorablest saddest thing I have ever read! Very good!
Xautumn-sunraeeX chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
omg, i cried at this it, it was so sweet. I loved it.
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
:') How sweet! I'm sure they were sitting in the front row.
TeraWatt chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I knew from the description that this would make me cry.

And it did, oh how it did.

God Bless You you beautiful Author
livestrong617 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Usually, it takes a GREAT story to make me cry. This story made me cry. Honestly. It was beautifully written, and I just... Wow. Words can't even describe what this piece of writing did to me. Tugged at my heart strings, I guess. Absolutely amazing.
You're a beautiful writer, and never give up. Simply amazing. :)
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG this story had me in floods of tears from beginning to end - I LOVED IT! it's so emotional and amazing Thank You for this story!
greenkittycat chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh so sad! I loved it though. Made me cry. I loved that he kept writing letters, always with the chocolate scented paper and th color changing ink.
OphyBoing chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh... :') it's so beautiful and sad and wonderful.
thealycat chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow. I am just...speechless. This was so emotionally moving. It touched my heart and made me tear. It was absolutely wonderful. Sad, yet truly brilliant. Amazing. :)
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That oneshot almost made me cry. I like the idea of Teddy getting an owl in unusual colors, and naming him Gabriel, believing he could carry his letters to his parents.
aggressively writes chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
LOVED IT! i teared up a bit though.
FraeElford chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awwwwww :'( poor Teddy and Andromeda! I cried when i read the letter :'( well done :)
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
who the heck is andromeda?
Delilah's Soliloquy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This story is absolutely perfect! It makes me cry, without fail, every single time. You, chere, have a talent. I hope you don't mind, but your story inspired a chapter I'm writing in one of my fics. Said upcoming chapter will therfore be dedicated to you.