Reviews for The Stuff of Reality
flawless chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Wow your writing is beautiful. I wish you would write more, anything you want, cause you have a beautiful talent. I love this kind of story. It is exactly what harry potter is all about. Thank you for posting this
E.D.Silverwater chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
AMAZING I loved this one of my faves
BeforeSunrise17 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This.. Made...me...cry... Because it reminded me so much of the kind of love I've experienced. Twice. This is one of the most beautiful piece of writing I've ever come upon and it felt so real. Beautiful, fantastic and amazing job! :D 3
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i like things real :)
awkward.penguin chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
beautiful : )
revolution rae chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really like this. It's much more...believable than most D/A stories I have read. It seems much more likely than the "we saw each other and fell in love at first sight" storyline, or even the "we hated each other and wanted nothing to do with each other till we realized we were in love" one. I like this very much:D.

Rae
Draco's water melon LoL chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
good story, i like it :) it really seems real ;) ..i mean, it's not fluffy or anything, it's simple and nice ...

xx
maeve27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i loved it. romantic yet not sappy.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Amazing idea and thanks for writing. I liked your take on Astoria and her feelings about Draco.
colouringcrayons chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
amazing!
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was a brilliant rendition of Astoria and Draco's relationship. It's very hard to find a simple, loose-ends-tied-up story on this website about them, but I really liked the way you perceived these two characters. I did catch one typo, though- 'I began to realise I had more-than- friendly feelings towards me.'

Still, I really liked it and I'm definitely putting you on my Alert list in case you write any more stories with this pairing. :)
Haylia chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hello !

I have to admit that Astoria is still an "alien" character to me and I didn't give much thought about her before.

I think your work is pretty realistic. Falling in love at first sight, having always dreamt about Draco or so on, would not have suited them at all.

"It dawned slowly. It was real." I think you put it right.

It was really great.
mistress of mist chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
how very heartwarming!

i think this is how many loves are like.

no explosive, but still very true.

soudns much like real life.

good job!