Reviews for Stille Nacht
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, I love that story :)
chris chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
3 years since you posted the story, but i just wanted to say that i loved the story. Oh btw merry christmas and a happy new year.
writer-person2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great job!
Invader Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was beautiful!
Senna711 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
wow i can't help but remember reading something like this in history class. It did do good with your fic now as well. Made me have some feel too. heh. I liked it.
Red Tatsu chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This may be the most adorable thing I've ever read. I laughed at "You never thought you could make a weapon out of SNOW!" That was hilarious.
Sick42 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is my favorite story out of your submissions, hands down; I don't think I've come across any other story quite like it. And you're right, Darkbootie doesn't get the fan mention he deserves...
aNoNyMuS chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I actually knew that happened! Christmas 1914! On of the songs The Farm produced, All Together Now is about that! I always thought it was kind of silly something like that happened! Great story!

MIMI chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
ok, you stole my idea, sorta. i;m gonna make a fic a lot like this, except shorter, and with more humor. i won't give away the whole thing... just the first paragraph or so, in the hope that someone will read this and laugh.

Dib panted heavily. He had spent the whole morning making the giant snowball, and his hard work had paid off. Grunting with the effort, he heaved the snowball onto the board he had balanced on a was really an amazing feat,seeing as the icy ball was about as big as a tire. Dib sighed heavily. the snowball was finally positioned. Now he was ready for the snowball fight Zim had challenged him to. Yes, Zim would never expect THIS big of an ice ball to come flying at him, he'd never be ready. Suddenly, PAFF! Dib was hit in the back of the head with a slushball. "HAHAHA! AMBUSH, DIB-WORM! Zim yelled from behind. Dib smiled to himself. It was Zim's turn to be ambushed. He leapt upwards, landing on the other side of the board,and sending the snowball flying upwards...But something was wasn't supposed to be coming for HIS head, it was SUPPOSED to hit ZIM- "OMPHH!" The snowball slammed into Dib's head with the weight of a...Well, a ginourmous snowball. Dib groaned muffledly from under the pile of snow. "I meant to do that." Zim smirked down at him."Then it worked very well, Dib-human. It worked VERY well."

whaddaya think? oh, and sorry for writing a novel for a review- i couldn't resist sharing that with SOMEONE. feel free to take the joke idea-just not my exact wording, if you wouldn't mind, after all, it is YOUR amazing story i'm supposed to be reviewing, Hehe :)

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Heh, this was quite a Christmas story, I have a new way of looking at the Fermans... that's good, erm anyway pretty cool fic, it made me... feel, content.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
miharu365 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I've heard that story before.

I thought this was pretty interesting. I've never really thought of Darkbootie that way, though. They're both part of the Swollen-Eyeball Network, so I've always thought of they're relationship as Dib respecting someone higher ranked in the network.

This was, however, an interesting take on Darkbootie, and I like what you did with him and Mothman.
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow... so this really happened? Certainly restores my faith in humanity somewhat.(Not compeletly, but still...) Anyway, have a (belated) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
emiphiste chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh, wow.

This was one of the best Zim fanfictions I've read to-date. Granted, I haven't read many, but the ones I have read are amateur and lacking when compared with this.

Thank you for writing.