Reviews for The Girl Inside the Woman
Anon chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
Pleaseeeee, are you going to write another sequel? (: I LOVE your fic :3
VeinsxofxGlass chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Your Bellamort fics are the best! Please continue if someday your muse will sing again 3
Melnariel chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Loved this! All chapters! I want to hear more of this story, I'm mad about Bella and Voldemort's relationship, I feel I can really empathyse in a way... So please keep writing! It is lovely! I am enthralled!
Inkfire chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
This chapter was very nice! I loved the way you portrayed Bellatrix's talk with Rodolphus, how anxious her Master's state and her own uncertainty made her, and how helpful Rodolphus was, though he got tired of arguing with her after a while. I also loved the way you described Bellatrix with Narcissa, the way her protective side kicked in despite her disagreements with her sister. Bella is quite difficult indeed, but the way you depict her relationship with her family really make sense. And LOL, what she told Draco made me die laughing! Well done!
Nightingale in a Golden Cage chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
fantasic cant wait for more
RosalieLestrange chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Finally you updated!good work!PLEASE UPDATE SOON with more bellamort scenes!
Eva Madsen Lafayette chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
This is romance in 2012, finding someone who you can count on, just like a team mate. Some people are just lucky enough to fall in love also...Still loving your story, and waiting for more xoxo
Eva Madsen Lafayette chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Please dont set Dobby on fire XD Anyway she'll end up killing him... This is such a great story I really enjoy it :) But when it come to Narcissa Voldy, IM ON TEAM BELLA...GTFO Cissy, find yourself another Dark Lord this one is taken! Loll I might take this a little too seriously :p Love your story xoxo
RosalieLestrange chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
GREAT WORK!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
OhTex chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
Great chapter! I really like the way you've written their relationship. I think being 'buddies' suits them! ;)
Inkfire chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
This was really pretty lovely, it's just the way I see Bellatrix and Rodolphus functioning, too. I like how calm he was and how he accepted her feelings and decided to just enjoy what she could give him. I also like the part about Narcissa, how much it hurts and unsettles her to be on wrong terms with her sister, and yet how stubborn she still was, wanting Cissy to be the one to apologize. Great job!
faeryb0x chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
As an avid RB fan, this chapter was a pure delight to read. They are a companionship, not just in marriage but in their death eater quests. You analyse the bonnie & clyde-type-love very well, and give them many realistic dimensions to their personality. Keep up the brilliant work.
OhTex chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Oh, Bella, always talking out of turn!

And that was a great moment at the end with Bella/Voldy...he likes her really! _
crissu chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Loved,loved the chapter!

I feel really bad for Bella. I can't believe she can be so stubborn. Going to Snape's house seeking for answers...ahhh..she is so , I don't want to continue reading because I'm afraid she will be rejected again and again. Voldemort is so harsh..but..well he is Voldemort. I don't want him to be in any other way. Have I told you how much I love the way you write his character? I'll tell you again. He's perfect this way. and the kiss.. I really loved it. Unexpected but so right in that moment.

I like the strong bond between the sisters, it is so obvious, and I love your Narcissa. Actually, I like the way you write the Malfoy family in this fic. I will definitely read the companion fic, from Cissy's POV. Voldemort and Cissy? No no no!Even if Voldemort did that just to make her uncomfortable..still no. Bella remains my favourite.

Sorry if I use " love" too much but I can't make my sentences right without this word in them, apparently. I hope you update soon
Inkfire chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
I really like the way you showed Bellatrix's turmoil of anger and frustration, and how she expressed it by countless outbursts. I laughed and winced at the same time at her treatment of Snape's neighbours, and the house elves as well! I really love the way you described her bond with Cissy, the love and affection were obvious in the way she treated her sister, and I like the way Narcissa firmly let her know that she wasn't to do anything funny while she was in her house. The picture of Lucius with little Draco was so sweet! I died laughing when Bella automatically asked about the Malfoys' sex life as she thought that they were having problems, that's so typical. I also appreciated the underlying worry that Lucius expressed towards his wife as he explained to Bella what the matter was. Bella's sudden fit of jealousy when she saw her master touching Narcissa was so rash, I felt really bad for Cissy. I loved her, she just seemed so sad, yet brave, and you showed the food problem quite insightfully. The end of their conversation was so harsh… I also loved the end with the Dark Lord, how sharp and short he was with Bella, and yet the searing kiss he gave her before leaving. Really good chapter, I loved it!