Reviews for Toph's Homecoming
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, this is a great fic. The emotion here, Is my favorite part.

The bordeom and freidn parting at the start, then Toph's momment of despair after being naped. The best part as far as emotion goes, was durring her scape attempt. So much tension! Real edge-of-your-seat stuff.

Details are great too. You clearly put a lot of thought into how Toph was going to escape, even more so since Toph is blind. And the fight! Also awesome. The moves and also the relief at its conclusion.

WAFFy end. Just love it. It almost like a Cambell 'Hero's Journey' kinda feel.

O PolemArch chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Extremely well done. I was a little nervous about Palo being a Villan-Sue, but you avoided that deftly. A good piece. And refreshingly little shipping. Keep it up!
peeteargriffen chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
great short story you have created here. Your OC character Palo is nicely written. I like how her character is very professional with her occupation yet can be ruthless ...she kinda reminds me of Azula. With Toph you kept to how her character is on the show. Very strong willed even against all odds yet shows emotions like fear and love which make her human. The fight scene between Toph and Palo was also nicely written. When you wrote Toph using those metal spheres as weapons made me think of Magneto from X2: X-men United but we all know toph would whoop Magneto's ass :) All in all great short story again adding this to favorites
Sifu Toph chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is an extremely good story. I really did enjoy it, and immediately put it among my favorites list as soon as I read it for the first time. Toph is very much in-character, and you have to admire the girl who won't ever give up even when the cards are stacked against her. Palo is also an interesting villain. The way things end, one would even suspect she might return in a future story. As for the plot itself, it moves quickly, and is a perfect post-Avatar tale, and is incredibly well written.

I did notice a few typos, and I do wonder how Toph was able to read that letter at the end. But those are small things that do not detract from this story.

Excellent work!
arizony chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I think this is one of the best, and most believable, Toph homecoming stories I've read. Good job.