Reviews for DBZ 2000
AmayaNight Rain chapter 12 . 2/21/2003
Hey, i finished what u hav written, say goodluck 2 Lady Kyia for me! C ya!D (Smiles evily,now Lady Kyia must face my rath! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!Ha!

Ha!Ha!ha!ha!ha!heh!heh,heh, ,

i-um-had alittle to much sugar 2 day.(Sweat drops)

,Bye!O
AmayaNight Rain chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
Your Fic is very good. Even though i'm only on chappy 2c,i luv it and i can c where it's heading.

(i suck at reviews) Anyways, c ya!
Neo Kei chapter 12 . 4/1/2002
GOOD LUCK KYIA! v-v Ja'ne.

I just realized that I have nothing better to do then to review author's notices. Sigh, where's Will when I want him...oO I mean NEED him...well not in THAT way...uh...nevermind. JA'NE.
Aki Angel chapter 11 . 3/12/2002
Ooooo! please don't stop there, this is the best couple story I have ever read, this is amazing, please please please please please please please please please please continue, I'm begging you continue! I'm sorry I didn't get to review the other chapters, I was too hooked on this, alll the chapters seem to get more and more interesting, and keeping me from reviewing, but this story is the BEST! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue! Arigatou, ja ne!

Jen
Crystal Lily chapter 11 . 2/28/2002
Cool! Write the next chapter soon!
Vegeta's True Love chapter 11 . 2/21/2002
EXCELLENT!EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!
Kajidragon chapter 11 . 1/18/2002
Woah! Now that was a twist! I wonder what Nichol will to to Carotatsica once she finds out the truth? Good chappy can't wait for the next!
Seraphsaiyan chapter 11 . 1/18/2002
This isn't good. I hate that bitch Carotatsica. She is going to get her ass kicked. well anyway it was a good chapter
asians75 chapter 11 . 1/18/2002
Oh dear. Let's hope Nichol can stay patient enough to discuss this with Corniss! Otherwise something bad will happen!
Neo Kei chapter 11 . 1/18/2002
*GASP* I can't believe that they would pull a low down, dirty stunt like that. Poor Nichol. Kick Saur's ass. Btw, when did Kakarrot and ChiChi become a couple? *Kei turns and glares at Sam* I know who you are. YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS BATTLE! BUT I'LL...well this really isn't a war. *Kei shrugs her shoulders* Oh well, keep it up girl. Don't bother email Yuri at Sugartwinz either. She forgot her password and so has been digging through my emails. Ja'ne.
Kyia Star chapter 11 . 1/17/2002
thus the plot thickens. Why doesn't Kyia have a bigger part? P just kidding
Kajidragon chapter 10 . 1/8/2002

That was the only thing I could find on Vampirea.
Seraphsaiyan chapter 10 . 1/8/2002
Kei, he's my guy in THIS story! Well anyways good chapter.
anonymouswritermm chapter 10 . 1/8/2002
Good fic! Luv it! Plz get more chps out soon! .~
Kyia Star chapter 10 . 1/7/2002
Nice chapter. K, I insist on going over this one too. P later. What advice was given?