Reviews for When You Have Nothing Left
Betty More Fishe chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
I really liked this story. I normaly am not a fan of stories that involve cutting, just cause they tend to be too full of angst for my blood, but I really liked this one. Well done!
SnoochieBoochie chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
LOVE IT! will there be another chapter? Very friken keen!
Rowenna J. Anderson chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
*blushes* lol Harry is an idiot :) i like where this is going update again soon plz. (p.s. and for all the Perv's out there NO when i said i like where this going i was not imagining that Harry and Draco would be 'going at it' in the next chap! LOL) :D
Rowenna J. Anderson chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
WOW that was sad harry. That was sad. XD I laughed so hard when he suggested Ron! Update soon plzid love to read more :)
juls-emo chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
god that was so harry-like xD (right kind of wizards from the wrong)i loved it

draco being suicidal, damn that's hard to take.. but harry as shining hero will save him. i'm sure of that.

what else should harry-hero do? xD hihi

great story, i'm so exited how this will go on,hopefully soon? D
mochiusagi chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Hmmmm well I'm glad that Harry and Draco ate finally moving away from enemies. *sighs* I really wished Harry would have done something naughty to Draco while in the 'position.' please update soon!
skaulitz267 chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Omg, i totally love the ending. it shows harry's slytherin side and its ironic. the thing that ruined them ever having a friendship brings them together. aww!
Veneya chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
kwl so far, it would be excellent if u could further develop draco's feelings for harryXD!
SnoochieBoochie chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
interesting spin on the story, i kind of don't like Draco being the chick, but its a good story so i cant complain 3
livininadream chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
I like this so far.. )
Ronin101 chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Very intriguing! And just how *will* Harry explain shouting Draco's name in his sleep? hee hee hee I really have enjoyed reading your story - well written and everyone, especially snarky Snape, are well in character. Keep up the good work!
lovefan81 chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Ah, you're evil, stopping there! You really had me and then you stopped :-(

Although I'm not really into the idea of Draco hurting himself in general I have to admit that it really works well with your story. The scene in the Divination class was really gripping.

Please update soon!
lovefan81 chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Ah, those two! Hope you update soon because I want them to TALK to each other!
ranchan-akari chapter 5 . 3/3/2009