Reviews for Plastic Constellation
DychiMel chapter 15 . 7/19
Very well written. I enjoyed the emotions between them. :)
emily3203 chapter 3 . 6/8
I've found myself being brought to tears during this story plenty of times and sometimes I'm not even sure why. It just gives of so much emotions that I can't help but let a few tears slip. Amazing, so far! And a little upsetting, too... I feel quite bad for the both of them, really. (Them being Hikaru and Kaoru.)
kaorufunk chapter 15 . 1/26
It was amazing :'-)
kaorufunk chapter 11 . 1/25
So sweeeeeeet Y.Y your choice of words is amazing , this story is amazing I wish you turn it to a book ! I love you for it , the way you described kaoru's feelings is just warm but gives chill down my spine at the same time 3 I'll continue reading now xD
Flora Spread chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Never read a story written quite like this one. If I had to choose a word: overwhelming. So much depth and just FEELINGS all over the place. And I mean all of this in a positive way. There's just something I love about the way you arrange your sentences? or words? or maybe it's about the way you choose to phrase everything that's happening, a way that is, at the same time, subtle and powerful? I'm sorry I don't even know how to say it myself. I'll stop rambling now. I just wanted to point out how the way you convey everything in this story has touched me.
Hanziii chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
It's very hard to find well written stories in the anime section of fanfiction, however, you've managed to do just that.
I can't wait to read more of it! Great work! :)
kaorufunk chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
so creative ! i love it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
69 is the twins' birthday, meaning June 9th, although there is a sexual meaning to it too. Great story!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
My beanie baby lost an eye and several of her limbs, but I've had her since birth, and I lost her to the trash can. :'( Great story!
letumapathia chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
damn you. in a good way, but damn you. this filled me with so many feels, and not the moe kind of feels. the kind of feels that make you want to just be completely numb for the rest of your life. this is seriously amazing writing; i'm surprised you don't write professionally (unless you do, in which case I hope to read one of your books someday). this isn't just flattery- you should seriously write professionally.
highimjessicrunk chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
First of all I have to point out, if I have failed to mention already, that you're writting style is by far the best I've ever seen. And I've read quite a few things in my life. This is my favorite pairing and you portray it beautifully. There is so much emotion in your story, I can't help but feel for the character at hand.
Needless to say you're writting has brought me to tears and I've lost a few hours of sleep because I couldn't bring myself to stop reading it.
(Constructive criticism: might I suggest using more dialogue? (: everyone loves conversations. At least I do. Haha)
Keep doing what you do.
Miss Light Bright chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
I really liked this story... for a while. But then it just kept getting more despressing and not enough dialogue. (I am a person of short attention span.) So yeah, I was trying to make it through the story, but I can't anymore. Good job from what I read though...
crybaby chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
FLAME- Stop. Just stop it. This story is boring, not homework boring, but looking at dirt boring. The summary gives away nothing. And so far in this story it rarely says where they are, or whats happening! Plus most of it the characters arent talking. NOT WORTH READING.
Slytherclaw12 chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
So...I read the entirety of this in one sitting and let me tell you—my sleep deprivation and all—I am AMAZED. Utterly astounded at your writing prowess. (Your lemons are intense. They definitely don't suck...very very very far from it.) This is one of those fics that I started reading HikaruxKaoru for, sort of like the one I've been searching for and not even knowing it...you know, when you read something and it's just so deliciously satisfying compared to everything else? Brilliant, brilliant work. x3
Procrastinator.Gurl chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I honestly have no idea how you don't collapse from the onslaught of emotions you write in these chapters... I'm surprised at myself for not doing so myself as I read it, but this stuff is just too addicting... Although I am confused at certain parts, this confusion seems almost implanted (even if you didn't intend it) to further add to that distress of the characters that I and others probably find so alluring. I only want to inform you of the talent at twisting the readers emotions as the story continues...