Reviews for Final Exam
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 3/6
What's this? A non romance story? BLASPHAMY
I'll save this rare thing to read later. The amount of romance stories is TOO DAMN HIGH and bring fan fiction a bad name.
sub.C chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
PS:

w w w . tape . tv / musikvideos / Krezip / I-Would-Stay (Remove the blanks I've added here!)
Found a song for your fic :o)! For Shiori and Keisuke!

"I see it all i'm sure but do i know what's right... I thought I knew, but it turns out the other way... I am scared that I won't find a thing... and afraid that i'll turn out to be alone, but I...
I have to learn, have to try, have to trust, I have to cry... have to see, have to know that I can be myself...
And if i could i would stay, and if they're not not in my way... I'll stare here in the distance, but i'll grow up to be just like you..."

sub.C chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
:) :) :) Yeah, she definitely is just PERFECT for that job! And maybe, some day, whenever, there'll be a sequel :)...

(Ooooohh and the way you described Zuko's changed appearance and personality :)...)

KUDOS!
sub.C chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Gaaaaaahhh THAT chapter! OMG there are thousands of things I need to say :)...

First - WOOOHOOOOO... Zuko taking responsibility and protecting Shiori and all that :) :) :)! Have I already mentioned that I FREAKIN LOVE HIM?! :o) (And this agni kai-idea was just so... cute :)... unrealistic like hell, but the basic idea is what matters, right :)...)

Second - OMG the final exam... my heart skipped a beat... it felt like I held my breath for that whole paragraph :-O! I was just like - no please no PLEASE NO PLEASE DON'T ó.Ò!
And... and... seems like I was right right from the start... that Shiori could become so much MORE if she would NOT turn into a yu-yan-weapon! And FINALLY all the things Zuko and Shiori have in common are revealing! They are so so similiar! And finally Shiori realizes it! :..)

Third - OMG THE MOMENT SHE FIRST SAW KEISUKE AGAIN WAS THE MOMENT HE THOUGHT HE WAS KILLING HER! He would have killed her! He did it! Sure, he didn't succeed... but... OMG. And he just didn't want her to become like that... like him... and that was why...! And now everything's falling apart for her... like there's no solid ground left and she's floating in open space with no goal and no orientation left or whatever...

OMG MY HEART! This time you DID make me cry...
sub.C chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
I'm not going to cry in my lunch break, I'm not going to cry in my lunch break, I'm not going to cry in my lunch break... (I'm in the office right now, reading and reviewing this on my smart phone) ó.Ò
O...M...G! All along my mind was screaming, ZUKO, f****ing move your butt over to that place! RIGHT NOW! Scoot your boot! C'MON!
And then HE DID IT! He did it he did it he did it! OMG I freakin LOVE HIM, I love him so much, I do, I swear, I... OMG... I'm not going to cry in the office :'P.

But I just love him :o). And I love YOU, Mrs Author, for writing this chapter! Soooo awesome! :) :) :')
sub.C chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
... And while I'm reading this... I just can't stop thinking... IS IT HER BROTHER?! The taller yue-yan, I mean...! But then again, wouldn't she have recognized him, even with his painted face?! Hmm... well... on the other hand, would I recognize my little bro if his face was painted ;)?! Sure, as soon as he would start talking. Yeah... I think I would.
But anyway, still I'm wondering if... maybe...

But OMG... thrilling thrilling thrilling thingything! :o)
sub.C chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Wh...WHAT..WHO..WHY..HOW...? ô.O Wtf... what happened?! And OUCH! :-O
And f****, they'll find her now! And WHO did this? OMG THAT cliffhanger! Gaaaahhh I DON'T GET IT... I need to find out what and why and who and EVERYTHING!

But wow. You really create the whole island in this chapter... like, what it looks like, what it fells like to survive there... with your mind's eye, you can even see the plants and all the animals :). Tiger-squirrels! :-O
sub.C chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
OMG OMG FINALLY! At least ZUKO now finally begins to get it. NO, she's SO NOT Azula! Ò.ó
Gaaaahh and now he needs to make things right again... go after her and dunno... and he's so bad at being good :)... OMG I'm so exited about how this will go on :)!
So now, we still got Shiori with her pov on Zuko, which isn't exactly more realistic than Zuko's pov on her had been thus far. NONE OF YOU was born lucky, guys!

And IROH. That was the chapter for him to shine or whatever :). Like... the way he's giving balance to Zuko's hopes and always thinks of how to stabilize Zuko's spirit with each of his reactions or whatever :). OMG SO BEAUTIFUL :')!

(And hell what have I done to put Sureen in a similar position ó.O... congrats to myself, honestly :P. And OMG I still need to write that REPLY... and Zuko's reply to that reply! *gulp* OMG I really mustn't screw this up, it's gonna get so ESSENTIAL, I gotta turn everything in the right direction again... I really need to think it through :-S... brain don't you fail me! But anyway... getting OT again :P...)

Great chapter! :o) :o) :o)
sub.C chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
OMG look at me while the insight hits me... Waaaaaahhh YOU KNOW WHAT? This complete whole entire thing is her final exam :-O! Right?! Is it? Or am I on the wrong track...? Hmm... I'm gonna think about it till my next review, ok ;). But right now it really feels like it's really like that! OMG

And OMG this entire chapter! When Zuko was like "We need to talk," I was like - OMG! Yes! Yes YOU DO! Give the man a prize!
Although their conversation wasn't exactly revealing as much as they maybe should get to know about each other *sigh*... but well, right, what else can a coversation be like, considering that the only thing Shiori can do is answering questions. I mean... wow, how unfair is that?! She's supposed to tell whatever if the other person asks her, but she must never ask back and so the other person will always stay on the safe side, while she has to reveal dunno-what ó.O!

Oh AND there was this "flow" thing, when Shiori practised that exercise :). Yup, that state of mind is so perfect... if something can be perfect, after all, then THAT'S the thing :).
(Me personally, I know that feeling from horse riding. When you're really practicing dressage stuff and you don't think about anything, cause thinking is unnecessary, but instead you use your whole mind to entirely concentrate on the very moment :). PLUS, no kidding, your horse is doing exactly the same thing. And so you are perfectly as one with your horse :)... it's weird but perfect :o)! But well, anyway, this is totally getting OT, sorry!)

So... let's see if I'm right with my final exam idea ;). But it's the overall NAME of this fic, so... :P. But well, we'll see. :)
sub.C chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Oh wow this is getting freakin' thrilling! Shiori will kind of become the enemy of her own people... of the yue-yan... wow! But it's a real cool idea... to make this story even more conflictive or whatever. The whole "misty island"-thing, I mean.
Like... what's right and what's wrong, who are the good guys and who are the bad guys and how's Shiori supposed to act... and how's she even supposed to figure it out without asking questions and without talking! ':o$
sub.C chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Gosh that was what I've been hoping for... that her reason for running away was, that she can't shoot arrows at them if she's standing right in front of them or something. Pheeeeeww. :)

Woohoooo that was a thrilling one :). Yaaayy for this chapter... and NAY for nasty reptile-parrots. OUCH... ó.O
sub.C chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
God I love (or hate?! :P) this subliminal hostility between Zuko and Shiori. Cause it's solely based on the fact that they don't have a clue about each other... about who they really are. And so, Zuko thinks, Shiori is such an Azula-alter-ego (and she's SO NOT! K, well, she IS ambitious like hell, that much is true... but she was NOT born lucky and all that stuff Ò.ó!)... while Shiori thinks, Zuko is nothing but a super arrogant, pampered, ungrateful fire bender brat or whatever. OMG. If you guys just KNEW each other! *sigh*
PLUS both of them don't really know how to deal with other people... like... communication and stuff. :P
(The back of my mind already writes an essay about all the things Zuko and Shiori have in common :)...)
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
There are some grammatical errors ("children so worthless as to be abandoned by our own parents.", " never-the-less struggled", etc.), but your narration is compelling and your characters are well-developed.
sub.C chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
OMG have I already mentioned that I could NEVER be a yue-yan?! Being FORBIDDEN to speak :-O!? Like... to ANYONE o.Ò? Wow. I would just EXPLODE sooner or later, seriously (or like... SOONER. I wouldn't even make it till LATER :P). But that's true power of will then. Really adhering to that rule, I mean. I'm freakin' impressed, honestly!
sub.C chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
"It meant that she was one of those kinds of people. Born lucky, born talented, born without the need to work hard or struggle to achieve… like he had to do." OMG YOU DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE honey... that you are so wrong and that you and Shiori have so much in common. :)