Reviews for Transforming the Holidays
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Next chapter?
CoalTreasure chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
More please! This is hilarious!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Poor Prowl. :)
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I have a good present for the Decepticons, namely Barricade whom I can totally see having something like this. A bumper sticker that says, "Meddle not in the affairs of giant robots, for you are squishy and easily stepped on."

Ha! I'm loving this so far, and Jazz making that crack about Verizon was hilarious! And the fuzzy dice, ha! This is going to be fun. This is going to be very, very fun. Update soon!
Exie chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*giggles* I love this...
Wyote chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This is pretty funny here. I'm glad my sister told me about this story. She just read this line out loud: "What exactly did one get giant transforming robots from outer space for Christmas anyways?" and I just responded: Bumper stickers, one that says "My alt. form can kick your alt. form's $$!" and one that says "My other alt. form is a HOT ROD!"
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very cute story, right down to the Christmas music on the comm link and shopping for the bots )
Elita One chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
aww come on Prowlie dont be a party pooper
Toa Karou chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ah... Weird Al. Never fails to annoy my friends XD

But wait, if they weren't built to withstand cold temperatures, then what about travelling through space in protoform comet mode? O.o

Ah well, back to sending out prezzies for the bots! *sticks a stamp on a giant wrench for Ratchet*
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
XD Sam's smart not to get Wheeljack the Mythbusters DVD collection...

Prowl could like a Japanese go set (but the board would be expensive as heck), or a Chinese chess setup.

Ah, "Weird Al".