Reviews for Adaptation
Vinelle chapter 1 . 3/2
This is hilarious and genius and so very perfect, I love it. I can't even highlight anything as everything about this is my favorite thing... I laughed several times. Absolutely brilliant.

Now to hope Kira doesn't get foiled by single motherhood
AngelesPG chapter 1 . 2/1
Jaja provecho asi que L si puede ser sexual despues de todo gracias por el ones shot me encanto y debo admitir que Light se convienta en mujer es posible con la Deaht Note, muchas gracias
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
So much I love about this fic, I mean you made me ship L/Light, what are you. Everything, from Light's unbothered "guess I'm a girl now" attitude and subsequent "if a equals b then I should seduce L" logic to Soichiro's horror, L's being conflicted and creepy, Ryuk's groping, the possibility of Light becoming a single mother, this is too good. And oh so quotable. "With some asperity she told her masculinity to shut up and get with the program", "With Rem the silence managed to have a vague undertone of 'damn'". Aah. Truly a piece of art.
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I feel bad for whoever babysit te kids (for if they are not intelligent they shall be destroyed...)
Loved the story /
(Would be interesting to see a sequel)
pervie otome chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I AM SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE READ THIS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. IN WHICH THEIR SEXUAL TENSIONS HAVE COME TO FRUITION THUS BEING GOD AND KILLING THE GOD DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE. Oh dear L and Light, why cant you both chill. I love how the Task Force are having serious talks over Light's pronoun use. And poor Soichiro to have witnessed his son/daughter like that. Lol.
Sebine chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
That was weird.

Needs more Misa-lesbian-sexing
iambic-sonnet chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I stumbled upon this story when I was taking a lunch break and boy, I was holding myself for laughing so hard and squealing that someone asked me if I was sick because I was turning red. Oh well, my humiliation is an adequate exchange for enjoying an awesome article. Thank you for writing!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Wow. This left me stumbling along, laughing, but I really would have liked some explanations to some of this stuff.
Giantcelt15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
well, that was a funny alternate ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
*furious giggles*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
XD XD XD XD
That was beautiful. I haven't laughed that hard in weeks. Thank you for the crack.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this. This is crack at it's best and it's own self awareness is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
No matter how many times I re-read this it always cracks me up, you funny bastard.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
"With a natural elegance that had not abandoned him with his penis," Lmao! That may be my new favorite line.
This is hilarious, and beautifully written besides. Great job.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This was so beautiful and perfect oh saints.
There are no words.