Reviews for Duo's Family
PerdidoKitsune chapter 10 . 4/14
This was last updated in 2010 and now that it is 2016 i am very sad i didnt know about it earlier to stop the severe lack of updates happening. obviously if something is going on your life i could do nothing about it but i hope an update may be possible sometime because this is the most epic of stories for this update
Miko Vampire chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
silvermagic210 chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Where are you? Come back! Lol great story so far please update
Merlenyn chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
*snicker* good going Dumbles! I wonder if one of the others went to the pilots and told them that Dumbles had dragged Harry off for a chat, or if Duo sensed it or what? Doesn't matter too much beyond the fact that they arrived before Dumbles could try and force more information out of Harry... Now, I wonder if the wards that set up around the home back in Sanc will move to settle at the London home as well? Basically anywhere that Duo and Harry can both call "home" or whatever, the wards will just follow? Because that'd be super useful actually, especially if they ever decided to move into one of the homes in another country again, or if they bought a home in Hogsmeade during the school year to have an extra off campus base of Operations... Heck, it'd be kinda funny if they got their paws on the Shrieking Shack and got it fixed up. Since there's that lovely tunnel leading onto the grounds, it'd be a great way to get on and off campus without having to go through the gates.

Also amused that Heero ended up being Severus' son... I suppose the woman was Japanese out of the couple then so that makes Heero half Japanese. Again, not a big deal, but yay for family! XD Now, does that mean there are four magically capable teens in the group? Duo, Wufei, Quatre, and now Heero? Will Trowa be the odd man out on the magic scale or will they find family for him too in the Wizarding world and thus find out they all have magic or will Trowa be more like a muggleborn and not know it? What with how all their childhoods were, it'd not be surprising that none of them ever really had magical accidents except Quatre who knew about it at least... hmm...

Anywho, yay story! Once again sad it's been so long since it was last updated, but I'm hopeful that someday your muse will return and inspire you to write more! :)
fgh chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Wah wah sob sob, why is harry always a pussy in these stories?
cryfar chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
Are you going to update this story soon? I love it and can't wait for more! :)
jupimako chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I hope you come back to this story someday. I am really enjoying it.
Kyu Redwolf chapter 14 . 4/21/2014

I like your story. I hope to read next chapter soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Fearless Cookies chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Please update soon!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
cool story
lil kiki love chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Please continue this story it's awesome.
angelalexiel16 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
is wufie with duo and hero. or was that just an everyonce in awhile thing. and does duo know about it.
angelalexiel16 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
please update this is a very well structured story and u can't wait to read about what happens next with the g-boys and harry.
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013