Reviews for No Excuses
I really loved this
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
LOL!
lifehasdragons chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really loved this fic. It was touching and sweet and well written. The only thing that bugged me was the constant reference to mccoy as "the human". I think Spock, despite his vulcan blood has enough affection for McCoy than to constantly call him "human". Also, Spock is, obviously, half human.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was a nice heart-to-heart.
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very very good, very in character. I could definitely see this at the end of that episode. One might think McCoy wouldn't be so honest but considering he's a good doctor I believe he would ask these questions and give honest answers.

Lovely, added to favorites :)

~Taffeta Rose
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Good examination of their frinship!
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This made me smile. A nice epiloge for the episode. I like how you wrote both McCoy and Spock.
Gracelove93 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Heehee

Great job with this!

Please write more!
The Buzz chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
A great, insightful story! I think you pinned down some important aspect of Spock and Bones' friendship, and you did so with a realistic and well-written little fic. Keep writing!
orahlith chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Cute! It reminds me of what McCoy says in STI about "revenge for all those arguments he lost" lol They're both stubborn men, it's why the exchanges between them is always so entertaining!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very well done, I haven't seen StarTrek in ages, but this was very good!

CT
T'Be chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very nice story. I love the ending and think you had excellent characterizations of Spock and McCoy.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw, so cute. Another greatly done story! I just love Spock and McCoy, their characters mix so well with each other, between the bantering and friendship.
AAmuse chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
A very nice friendship fic, sweet and endearing. That cracked me up: "You are highly emotional, Doctor—and both too gruff and too sentimental—but you are astonishingly competent despite these shortcomings."

It's the 'astonishingly' that makes it art. ;-)

The last phrase was perfect. Thank you!

Anna