Reviews for Good Tidings We Bring
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awesome! i love how you tied everything together at the end! :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh my gosh, I cannot think of enough words to describe to you how much I love this story and how amazing it is.

You are an amazing author, with a lot of talent and you created a wonderful story.

Great job. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The young doctor would have been another person who grieved mightily when demon Meg killed Pastor Jim Murphy at the end of season1.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
would have loved it if Sarah would 've remembered who they maybe she meets them again in an other story and remembers then.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Dean can never be annoyed by sammy by a lot of time, this it is true in the dean's life, specially if sammy is hurt. The part of the pajamas was very enterteining. Speaking about sammy to work out injured, in this season we are going to see a sammy in the hospital
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
that was brilliant and sweet :D 2 hurt sammys :D thankyou! xx
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Nice. I like how you brought Sara into the story past and present. And Pator Jim is always cool. The PJ's had me cracking up. :-)
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow! I loved that story. It was amazing! Good Job! p
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I think the ending of this was perfect! Some great moments in here, my fav being Dean giving Sam a copy of the Impala keys so they could practice his reversing :) It was just a really nice brotherly fic showing that no matter what happens, they are there for each other and always will be. And it really shows how much Sam wanted Dean's approval. I think as an adult Sam wants Dean to accept him for who he is, but as a kid? Yeah, definitely wants his approval, and you showed that so well!

Another fantastic fic!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Awe so awesome! I'm so hooked after reading through your other story that I'm determinded to read all your work... eventually of course lol(I'm a slow reader). This was so cute though! You write the characters so well and the cute comforting brotherly love isn't over done AT ALL lol. So great ).
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Wonderful Winchester Christmas story.

Lots of whumpage, lots of brotherly concern - and a gruff, but worried John as an added bonus. Yum. Great job writing John BTW - you showed his caring side without making him too soft.

Loved your OC Sara, and Dean's behind-the-scenes push to get her to medical school. As showy as he can be, I can see him doing this kind of thing anonymously.

A great holiday read. Ta, muchly!

Sculls

P.S. Thanks for the lyrics. I first learned that version from my brother and it still cracks me up - every time. Hee.
Ihni chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Greatness! Makes you think; there are many ways to save people.
carocali chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Just finally getting caught up! ugh!

I really like the way you did this, and especially the twist at the end. The flashback to the car accident was great, although drowing - not so much. wonderful tension and excitement.

Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
Madebyme chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw, that was such a sweet Christmas inspired present and fic, a little hurt, a little comfort, Christmas joy and Budgie and Sponge Bob pants! What more could anymore ask for?

I didn't feel that the story was complicated, the time lines were clearly marked and it all fit together, what with Christmas past and present and Sara tying in all in together. If anything it was a treat, as we got 2 for 1 on Sammy hurt!

And the end didn't seem abrupt in fact I thought it was spot on, I mean Dean had to get his revenge right? Plus in my opinion it's always good to end a Christmas fic on a high note, with giggles on the side.

Great read, I really enjoy seeing the boys have a happy Christmas, they do deserve it. Looking forward to more of your work and I hope you have a lovely Christmas and new year.

Take care and happy writing :-)
neats chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Pure work of genius! A brilliant ending! Sponge Bob Square pants versus Budgie The Little Helicopter...nice one! hehehehe. This is an awesome piece of work. I like the flicking from the present to the past to the present again. It wasn't confusing. I started reading this story last night, very late, then picked it up again, this morning to read the remaining half and didn't find it difficult to follow at touch with Dean giving Sam a set of keys to the Impala as a gesture of forgiveness and prioritising the more important; his kid brother or his baby (the car)! I loved Pastor Jim's part to play in this story; religious yet with a wicked sense of humour!Heartfelt emotions and has got me into the Christmassy mood a bit more (was waning before I read this!) The image of John and Pastor Jim sitting in front of the fire with Santa hats on ... pure class! hehe.I loved this story! Depth of characters and emotions and humour. The perfect combination!..AS ALWAYS. X