Reviews for It's Just Christmas
chibi313 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Just like Malik, I hate the cold
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou...or I love your stories at least. Anzu and Malik just warms my heart so I'm all around happy.
Anshu chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I like your writing mainly the poise with which you handle the characters. In this one shot, Malik is bold and unafraid, regardless of the Christmas conventions, to express his thoughts/views. Not many take that risk but you do and I think that’s why your one shot exemplify a life of their own. Brilliant work.
bb chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really liked this story! MALIK ROCKS! :3
scaragh chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Daw, well, this one was sweet, too! I didn't think it was too OOC...I mean, he still hated Christmas and all XD I loved the ice-skating bit anyways, and the fact that Malik uses Kaiba as a shield from snowball fights!
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Ok, screw the out of charaterness and cliche. I have to say that your story made me go "ah! so cute!"
Miki-mouse716 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ah! So cute! I loved every bit of it! Another excellent story!
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
For someone who protested Christmas, Malik finally did enjoy his time with Anzu.. I loved this story.. Merry Christmas and A Happy and Safe New Year.
Silential chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I swear, your stories stop me from being such a Grinch... they are so cute and holiday appropriate! I am very happy you wrote two, they definitely cheered me up.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I love it so much ! I think I said it every time you made a fic. Happy Holiday too.
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
this one shot is cute! I like it!
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw it was cute (in all its clicheness Oo lol) Can't wait to see what you'll do for New Years Eve/Day