Reviews for Anywhere
SecretArtLotus chapter 23 . 5/19
Well, I couldn't be more happy to see a Zack/Tifa story. This is the best! Anyway, I was wondering at the end of this chapter. Where did Tifa got the ever present ring on her finger?
kuku.na.muniu chapter 12 . 4/22
when I was reading about the syrup, I though 'wait is the author from Poland or somewhere close'. haha I drink the same thing everytime I'm sick, except for the garlic because I can't stomach it.
Traive chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
Loved this story from the begining to the end. I love the paring and I thank you for writing this wonderful story.
I hope and wish that you'll write more for this couple sometime :)
Keep up the good work!
GalanthaDreams chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
It's convincing. Magical like Unicorns, Leprechauns, and fairy tales. Natural progression and dialogue-romance, the best kind, is exactly like this.
varee chapter 24 . 6/14/2012
wow. fics like this one never cease to remind me that an "M" rated stories are not necessarily all that mature. THAT was amazing. all sweet and angsty and exciting and.. I'm at loss at what words should I use to describeyour work and mot make you mad as I tend to do lately to my favourite authors..

well, I guess I'll keep it short then: you are good with words. I'm jealous ;)
IndulgeInTQismMSimsGP chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
For the most part, I found this a wonderfully cute story. You enlivened a lot of the mundane-ness with sweet moments, humor, and emotional depth. I especially found Zack's habit of subconsciously ripping up flowers irresistibly adorable.

That being said, chapter 22 and beyond pretty much ruined the whole story for me. After Tifa’s treatment towards Zack (right before they got together for good), I just couldn’t bring myself to like or sympathize with Tifa anymore, much less feel she deserves such love, patience, and caring from Zack.

Even though she is still haunted by fear & confusion and still needed her personal space, I felt the way she took her frustration and uncertainty out on Zack was downright shabby. Of course, it’s Zack, too; IMO, he pretty much lost his sense of self at that point for welcoming Tifa back in his arms all too happily and easily, given how she so thoughtlessly and callously pushed him away.

I know I can be excessively harsh and picky with Zack and Tifa at times, even though they are actually one of my three top favorite pairings in FFVII. I really adore the idea of flirty and fun-loving but otherwise very mature & responsible Zack interacting with tough, no-nonsense yet also warm & sultry Tifa. It just bothers me to no end when the couples’ emotional interactions develop into a disproportionately one-sided relationship (mostly Tifa being very insensitive towards Zack, and Zack coddling up to Tifa no matter how she treats him).
TheVIIOnyxNinjas chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
Omg like i don't know what to say but why isn't it in stores yet because I totally want forget that I need a copy. that was the best story ever. Square-Enix needs to hire you as a writer.
PurpleGuard chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
all I can say is AH-MAZING! heheh tis the first Zack X Tifa I ever read but it was really really good. I loved the sprinkles of humor ( hehe Fluffy Vinnie! XD) Gods Zack catchin hell from pretty much every one but still so adorable all the while. the kinda sad thing is I couldnt stop imagining the whole made to stand outside in the cold thing and it was worse when Vincent was made to stand outside too couldnt stop snickering about it. But like I say its an amazing story. if only it hadnt come to an end yet *hugs story and then the author* But yesh I give Wolfey stamp of aproval!
damagectrl.07 chapter 24 . 4/19/2011
Wow. This was a really great fic! I loved it. I read your whole fic in just one day and I really enjoyed it.

A few spelling errors but overall, this fic was really beautiful. *praise*

Good job. :D

You're awesome.
Teagarden chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
I can never look at the relationships between Zack, Aerith, Cloud, and Tifa the same ever again thanks to you. I used to be a total Cloud/Tifa lover, but now I'm sold on Zack/Tifa. I love this totally amazing story you wrote! But now I really wish that there were more stories about Zack and Tifa.
TeeHunter13 chapter 24 . 1/1/2011
Thanks.
TeeHunter13 chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
Oh...so sad...
TeeHunter13 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Yeah,I always loved this walk)Watching it makes me fell funny)
FenixPhoenix chapter 24 . 8/31/2010
I enjoyed this story tremendously. I read it in two day and I have to say I like the way you portrayed the characters, even if I wanted to knock some sense into Tifa once or twice. I never thought of this couple (I'm more of a SephyTeef and VinTeef fan, reader and writer) but you managed to make me believe this could be possible. Good job!
ayannaaki chapter 24 . 8/8/2010