Reviews for Inbox
LASOS chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
WHERE do you come up with this hilarity? I bow down to your creativity!

Killer Grapefruit? Hahaha!

A crush on Mothma is dear-gods one of the funniest things I've ever read. And lingerie on a wax Palpy doll? And "I am familiar with the droid in question?" My sides hurt from laughing so hard!

"And as for the last thing you mentioned—“I can teach you how to stop the ones you love from dying”—good fracking grief. Don’t tell me someone has actually fallen for that before."

I seriously had to put my laptop down to avoid breaking it while I rolled around on the floor in stitches. :)

You, my dear, are so clever! I can't WAIT for your next installment! (And I LOVE that I know who's up next!)
zedille chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Wow. Palps gets some... interesting.. emails...

MUAHAHA I hope you don't mind :)

Why would random people be getting his number anyway? Oh well it makes for amusing fanfic.

Palps/Mothma... nice.

You'd think that the business stuff or people he actually knows (like Vader, etc.) would be a different number and the spam would be here...

Project Killer Grapefruit, eh?
badkidoh chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
it's great.
i wonder who you'll pick next.
update.
storiewriter chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Throughout both of these chapters, I was laughing.

You've nailed humor right on the dot. Fantastic job; highly amusing. I must say that the lingerie thing was...worse than the tutu thing my sister and I came up with when we were sugar high...

"It is pointless to resist"...

I had a feeling that the will-people would die after that last one...

Oh...This was fantastic. Both of you...Absolutely brilliant. Just brilliant.
WWMTgirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
this is freaking hilarious.
Timewatch chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I'd very much like to see one of these with Grievous. The possibility for lol's is great.
kendog52361 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I have read this and other stories of yours and enjoy them. I don't normally review stories, bad I know, but this one inspired me to write a little oneshot.

/s/4754841/1/Briefing_Room_Interruption

It is directly inspired by Luke telling Palpatine that he got a new number and phone, and not to interrupt briefings. I know it wasn't authorized and if you want it taken down, I will, just let me know.

Kendog52361
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
*burst out laughing within two minutes of reading*

I…. loved… it! HILARIOUS!

I adored Luke’s call, and then the Death Star one - HILARIOUS! And I really liked Mara’s, LOL. And, I really liked Mon Mothma’s. And then I loved Luke’s one about assassins and everything, and the part about stopping people from dying. Made me totally crack up. Well, all of it did, really.

*giggles* Idiot’s Guide to Galactic Domination… wonder if my library has it! J

ROTFL, Rogue Squadron, lingerie, and a wax model of Palpatine? I can only imagine… And the crush on Mon Mothma, completely hilarious.

And I loved the Timmy Antilles part, that was so cute. Anyway, awesome chapter, I adored it, hope that there are more of these! I vote Luke or Han… god knows what that smuggler gets on his inbox.
ILDV chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
LOL
ILDV chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
GOOD:
pronker chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I'll be glad to visit frodogenic's account and comment, but a big plus goes to you also. A series, oh, yes. PT, OT, EU (an entry from Ferus Olin, Please?)
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I was going to make a list of all the ones that I particularly enjoyed but the whole thing was just priceless. I will say at least one favorite was:

"Master, this is Vader again. In response to your blackmail problem, I am familiar with the droid in question. You will spare yourself a great deal of grief if you just pay it now. It is pointless to resist."

HAHAHAHAHA! Even Vader knows R2 is the bomb. Srsly, R2 could have taken over the galaxy and done a better job. ;)
TheMacUnleashed chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
'And as for the last thing you mentioned—“I can teach you how to stop the ones you love from dying”—good fracking grief. Don’t tell me someone has actually fallen for that before.'

LOL! I love this line. :-)
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Pure genius. I love it.
Rinter chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I had a good laugh with this one :D

Klicked it straight to my favourites.

(In fact I just found your profile, I'll have to read your other SW stories too.)
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »