Reviews for Inbox
timenspace chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
yo LOL that was funny. thanks for brightening this day full of galactic blizzards.

please do another message machine perhaps for Obi-Wan or Padme.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
lololololololol u should do more inboxs 4 the other characters
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Absolutely delicious.

Why do I get the feeling that eventually the inheritors of the estate of Jabba the Hutt decided to REALLY be cruel and hit Luke up with the library fines, another 29 years later?
LASOS chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are so freaking hilariouscreativehysterical! I love this! Laughing out loud the ENTIRE time!

3PO and R2 were my favs.
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh. My. God.

I completely LOVE THIS!

It is so completely hilarious - I was laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants! Completely hilarious... poor Anakin! And poor Windu... even though I don't like him very much! Nice job, absoulutely hilarious!

And I'm glad you added Nejaa in there! *is a Corran Horn freak* Great story, loved it, and it's on my favs.
amthyst-fire chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
absolutely hilarious
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
LOLOLOLOLOL! What else is there to day?
Kelev chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Best. Story. EVER. You amaze me with the things you churn out, and I gotta say this one took the cake out of all you humor based fics.

Just an idea, but maybe you could make a companion story to this, with Han or Leia's inbox messages. It would be just as great as this one, I'm sure of it.
cclee123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
You're work, as always, is HILARIOUS. Favorite parts:

Ani, you're still sleeping on the couch

Knight Skywalker, this is Agent Brian Ellesie of the Naboo Environmental Protection Agency. We have received a report claiming that you illegally entered a natural wildlife park in the Varykino district and proceeded to torment a herd of protected shaak approximately two years ago.

...LOL. But I didn't understand the one with the name "Nejaa Halcyon" (?)
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hilarity abounds! I adored this little story. The personalities were wonderfully rendered in a beautifully individual style. Loved the irate Windu, and the Mos Espa library (I was particularly amused by the fact that Anakin could have repaid his fines in slaves. I'm sure he was thrilled to hear this-if he ever did;). It was very cute that the Prison board assumed it would be easier to get a hold of Anakin through Palpatine than through his message box-probably true! And Palpatine's little message about The Prince was hilarious.

Great job and I'd love to read more of this-perhaps some of Anakin's responses?
frodogenic chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hah! I love the additional edits. :)

Sorry to hear about your laptop charger. Had the same problem happen to mine once, except it turned out to be my transformer. Eh, well, the point is, I know how you feel. :)

Thanks for the mention!
Elemarth chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
As always, your insanity gives me a great laugh!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
LOL! These have been done before, but I still find them hilarious. Yours are a favorite of mine. : )
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
this was great!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
LOL "discussing politics with Senator Amidala", the accepted forms of payment for overdue books at the Mos Espa Lending Library, Ahsoka's frenetic squished-together-words, Machiavelli, Yoda's "Eh heh heh heh.", "Shaak are people too", and Nejaa Halcyon. A quick, entertaining, quite funny read.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12