Reviews for Inbox
Takiki16 chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Never mind. Dooku got his call from the Coruscant Credit Union.

Yoda's calls to...well, anybody...make me laugh like an idiot. "Block my number, you cannot. The Force, I have. Eh hehehe." WIN!
Takiki16 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Never mind. Dooku got his call from the Coruscant Credit Union.

Takiki16 chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Gahahahahaaaaa! This fic is definitely up on my favorites list! I have sooo many favorite lines...y'all better just go back and read it again, which I did. Oh my...Senator Amidala's "personal statistics?" The Council is getting nervous about the "image you project?" Leia's gold bikini "boosting troop morale?" Ahsoka's teen mag collection? Utter win. Also, Palpatine's futile efforts to try and get Dooku's holdings. Project Killer Grapefruit should so totally have been the name instead of the Death Star, or Sphere o' Fear. If I could see the movie actors doing either of those with a straight face, I would renew my respect for Hollywood.

Also, I happen to note with some alarm (and many giggles) that Leia does not qualify for a Coruscant Credit Union Quadranium card. Neither does Dooku. Darn. Well, never take those mail cards anyway.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Poor Boba Fett... the bad side of having millions upon millions of other people with your exact same genetic code spread throughout the galaxy.
3 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Awwwwwwwwn Nahdar is soo cute ! Bad he died
Novotiny chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This made my day! Utterly and completely hysterical!
FallenHero93 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is hilarious! I especially loved this: "A mistake to assign Padawan Tano to you, it was. Thick as thieves, you two are. Many grey hairs, Master Kenobi now has. Suit him, they do not. Eh heh heh heh." Master Yoda, funny he is. I'll keep reading the next diary entries as well!
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Are you going to post Padmé Amidala's and General Grievous's inbox? Please do!
writemealovesong chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
all of these are hilarious! great job to all of the authors. (:
serious starwars fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
:) i haven't seen that before.
Sithstrukk chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
*laughs* Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! I loved the Boba Fett one. Please keep writing! :)
Trakrat chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Love it! :D If you are going to continue this, which i hope you do, maybe a qui gon and obi wan chapter? :D
princessofthescoundrels chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
YOU ARE KRETHING BRILLIANT! Omg I love your stories. You and LASOS are great... couldn't have made anything better...
Darth Lawyer chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Oh my, this is brilliant. I spent several hours laughing thanks to this story. :D

I think the chapter about Anakin was the funniest of all.
Sony Boy chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Indiana Jones. Jack Ryan. The President. Just who do they thin he is? 8D ahahahahaahahahah
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »