Reviews for Inbox
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Brilliant! Palpatine Machiavelli literary orgasm. I heart this.
pyr0 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Er hur hur hur.

Sphere'o'Fear.

Ama-ZINg! I love stuff like this...
zedille chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
LOL. Hilarious as usual. I hope you find the time to write more of these someday, these are hilarious. Fun for you to write, fun for us to read.

Lulz. Majorly so.
Siamesa chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Hilarious. A truly awesome sendoff. (Curse Darth Real Life!)
Osprey Eamon chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Hilarious as always. Favorite bit was the on going mix ups of Luke and Vader and Jabba being inspired to buy the rancour by what Fett said about Leia.
Lord Destroyer chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
There are some other characters you can do, like Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Jar Jar, and Mara Jade. Heck toss in characters from various Star Wars games, like Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr (the female version), LSF Revan, LSF Exile, and even Kreia.
pronker chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
Hee! Going out with a bang and a 10120 - wait, 1-3- , um no, 101001010101! Yes! Thanks for these, all those inboxes were great! Liked the inclusion of the Rogues. And Ferus and Tru.
Jaeh chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
I LIKE—BIG—HUTTS AN’ I CANNOT LIE—YOU UTHA FOLKS CAN’T DENY—

ROFL! ROCK ON ROGUES!

Love the Dimensional wormhole thingy too.. xD

Aw... last installment. I'll miss these. hopefully you guys would ever... er, change your mind or some inter-dimensional miracle happens and you put up a new one.. .

awesome humorrific stuff though!

-Jaeh xD
Elemarth chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
You're amazing, as always. Shame this is the last one. I liked having Ferus and Tru show up - especially Tru, because who ever thinks of him?

I'm mystified - why are all the other messages from permissible contacts and the rebels' aren't? You'd think the others would be just as unknown...
Haninator chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
"I like big Hutts..." XD

Dimensional wormhole! XD faster and more intense was Lucas' catchphrase, so incorporating it here was genius!

Overall XD
Admiral Lily chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Some of my faves:

-I LIKE—BIG—HUTTS AN’ I CANNOT LIE—YOU UTHA FOLKS CAN’T DENY—

Cut! All right, you three, doing Jabba—can I get a little more roll in those eyes, please? And you, puppeteer on the arms—let’s see that faster, more intense! Where’s makeup? We need some more slime on those—

ERROR: DIMENSIONAL WORMHOLE ALERT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
badkidoh chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
it's great
TheMacUnleashed chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
-I LIKE—BIG—HUTTS AN’ I CANNOT LIE—YOU UTHA FOLKS CAN’T DENY—

Well, now I know what I'll be singing for the next week. Seriously, that was... just...whoa.
jedigal125 chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
lolz nice
PinkRangerV chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
OMG...Yeah, Jabba's bird bait. LMAO!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »