Reviews for what might have happened
mak chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
i nice story
Miki chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I think that your version of how the ending of SRMTHFG is just just wonderful. One of the reasons I enjoy it was the more "evil" you put in it. By that I mean Curtist making Sprx and Nova evil (that was great). Also another reason is because you've included "SPOVA" *sigh* So basicly that was amazing cant wait to read what's next you have instored.
o0Risa0o chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
aww, you didn't continue.

RISA WANTS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
egyptianxgirl519 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
omg! intense! i
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
DUDE, YOU'VE GOT ME DYING OF SUSPENSE! I can't wait to see what happens!

Larissa: Update soon!

(stares at her strangely) A bit early to say that, Larissa.

Larissa: (shrug) I wanted to get it out of the way.

Okay...but anyways, this chapter was ROCKIN'! Upda...oh yeah, Larissa already said that.

Larissa: (grins)
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
No, don't cry! XD This was a KICKBUTT chapter! I loved it! Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it!

Larissa: We get it, Beth!

But anyways, after this, is there one more chapter left? Because there is only one more line left in the poem. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SPOVA! AND THE ENDING! THIS STORY COULDN'T GET AWESOMER!

Larissa: Update soon! (looks at me truimphantly) Beat you to it, Beth!
princesstikal to lazy to log chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
oMG OMG OMG theres only one line left OMG this will be intersting

alex: update soon
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
I'm gonna review anyway (LOL)! That chapter was totally rockin' it, man! Seriously, do you know how awesome of an author you are? YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!

This is getting really really good, so please update soon! (points at Larissa) HA! BEAT YOU TO IT!

Larissa: (shrugs) You wouldn't let me get a single word in. I didn't even get to compliment the story!

That's just too bad. :P
Princesstikal chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Yay new chapter and it was great . HURRAY FOR ACTION this was great please4 please please update soon
nothingness123 chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
please update!now
Caraqueen chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Wow this was amazing! I can totally imagine this happening! You played everyone excellently (I love the word excellent), and I was on the edge of my seat! Wow! Update or I will die! No, really, update!
The Girl with Fuzzy Socks chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Great chapter! I hope that it ends up great! Not to advertise or anything, but I just started my first story and wanted to know...
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
YES YES YES! I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH THE WAIT, I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW TOTALLY FANTASTIC I THOUGHT THIS CHAPPIE WAS!

Larissa: I am very impressed! You're very good at making poems! You have a true talent for this, Ali!

FOR ONCE I TOTALLY AGREE! Keep on rockin', Ali! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!

Larissa: Update soon, oh and Happy Valentine's Day!
Princesstikal chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
YAY you updated and it RULED poor twila dont blame youself you were being controed i hope they can defeat the SK soon
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
OMG!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! YOU ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB! I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE, YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND DESCRIBE THINGS REALLY GOOD!

Once again I am blown away by this story. :) I'm so sorry to hear you've had your heart broken. I've been there. :( If there's anything I can do, let me know! Don't be hurting alone, Ali girl! I'm here for you.

UPDATE SOON!