Reviews for The REAL Cosmic Couple
LuLu chapter 35 . 4/30
Oh my gods. This is the best story i've ever read. I bet the sequel is about Macaria's life story when she is ungrounded. This is great.
Dysfunctional Nat chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Oooh are they gonna do the frickle frackle?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
Okay I'm DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!
hey heh
FlowQueen chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOVE IT!
Alucardist chapter 35 . 10/10/2012
Oh my Gods, this is probably the best HadesxPersephone story I've read! Everyone was so in character, ever in situations where they're OOC by default! And just the right length, covered everything that needed to be covered! Thank you so much for giving me the joy of reading it!
FlowQueen chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
good
No Longer in Operation chapter 35 . 10/1/2011
amazing story, I'm gonna red the sequel now!
thraxbaby chapter 35 . 5/1/2011
I loved your story! :) Bob is my fave! (other than Hades, of course!) Mostly because he's voiced by Robert Stack (Best host [of Unsolved Mysteries] ever!)
IAmYourPhobia chapter 35 . 5/17/2010
Pretty good story! I like your take on Hades and Persephone. It's been interesting, and I like your character Macaria. I can't wait to hear her own story.
snarky Beth chapter 35 . 4/25/2010
Great story! I enjoyed reading it :) Hades and Persephone are so sweet together, and I liked you’re way of twisting the story 'facts' around. Six bottles of wine, lol! Macaria is a fun character, wish they’d made her on the TV show. I'll check out your sequel sometime :)

Just one thing though…. Disney steered clear away from the whole ‘the Gods are all related/incest’ thing. Otherwise, Hera wouldn’t be Herc’s mom, and she’d hate his guts. Just saying!
SilverArrow13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great intro! But, I think you copied it twice on here. So I'll just say yay and BBQ my Pain and Panic dolls... wait, these aren't dolls! They are the real deal!

Pain: OW! IT BURNS!

Panic: *hyperventalating* IT HURTS!

Me: Ah, well, they were only comic relief after all, isn't that right Hades?

Hades: Yep, I would torch them myself, but, you can do the honors.

Me: YAY!
Elli-Wyatt chapter 34 . 10/29/2009
I really love stories like this. Any recomendations or do you know anyauthor who writes any stories like this?
Madame Phoenix chapter 35 . 9/11/2009
That was an awesome story

I really enjoyed reading it and it's certainly one of my favourites now.

(This is Susan btw)
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 35 . 8/18/2009
Well, a delightfully charming story. A bit risque, a bit humorous, and a bit ovverly dramatic. Delicious, in my opinion.
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 33 . 8/18/2009
The only issue with your author's note that I have is that, in Hercules, the animated series, Icarus actually gave the Greek gods their Roman names, including Pluto.