Reviews for One Of Those Girls
supernatural only chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
great story. would love to see how things pan out between the pair of them :)
deansbabygirl934 chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
i really have only one thing to say about this story. DAMN!ok well maybe a couple more. i am blushing and wow that was again DAMN!
maron771121 chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
one simple answer:

Great storry, great author
winchesterxgirl chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
i want to see Addie and Dean's relationship and how they are dealing with it.

Cause she's finally got the guy she's always wanted and Dean is having to adjust to being a one woman man.

And poor Sammy, the third wheel...always telling them to get a room.

Does that help?
Heavenstar3 chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Love this story. Please oh please do a sequel. Then after the sequel you can do high school life.
Nehasupnfan chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Both the ideas sound great but I would love for you to do a prequel to the story. Their life back in high school and how exactly Addie fell in love with Dean.
Stevie Jane chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
I couldn't decide so I did a coin toss and my vote it continuation.
winchesterxgirl chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
i vote for continuing...i mean i can vote here right?

well that's my vote.
imoverthere11 chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
Continuation...No pregnant!

That's all...
JensenLover89 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
I would love to see more of these characters together!

Loved this story!
winchesterxgirl chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
i LOVED it.

i really loved how adie figured out the mystery of the room and decided not to tell the guys. that's awesome.

i also really loved how she was worried about dean, and then he goes and kisses her. nice.

i am so torn between a sequel and their years in highschool.

i think i would rather have dean and adie happy rather then adie generally in a bad mood cause the guy she likes screws nearly every girl in sight.

Stevie Jane chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
I liked the ending even though you kind of didn't solve the room mystery and let the readers make our own conclusions. Anyway I would love a sequel! I like the high school idea also because then we could get the whole backstory on how Dean was able to keep it in his pants around a girl long enough to become best friends with her. lol. Whatever you decide I'm looking forward to reading it!
Stevie Jane chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Liked it! Ah Sam has such perfect timing. He should be glad that they are fully clothed. I can't wait to find out the mystery behind the vanishing room!
winchesterxgirl chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
YAY!he really loves her!

and then sam walks in...i love it.
PureGem chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Very hot chapter! Lol! Love it.

By the way thanks for all the very nice reviews for Inferno!