Reviews for Hope
Alisx123 - GambitRemy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I feel warm & fuzzy inside after reading this fanfic. Thanks!
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I guess the phrase "Once a b1tch, always a b1tch" definitely applies to Rogue (Sorry have hated that indecisive, fugly and overrated -expletive- since way before UXM 350)... I kinda wanted to kick Wolverine's backside here as well since I'm fiercely overprotective of Remy, he always has been and always will be my favorite X-man. I truly loved this beautiful one-shot: Remy is truly worthy of inspiring love and devotion and he definitely deserves some happiness in his life after all the isht he's been through. I want a cute little Hope of my own :)
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aww! That was soo sweet! Very nice.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Seven shades of adorable, that was :)

Absolutely lovely!

-Maggie
Kitty243 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh Gosh, that was just wonderful!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw. I like this one very much, it has warmed me deeply.
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
A great story. Very good.
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This is a wonderful story. Very sweet, and very touching, you did a remarkable job of making the reader feel Gambit's loneliness. I'd love to read more like this because I love Gambit and find him a naturally angst-ridden character. Great job, and thank you for sharing!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
So sweet! I love this! I could growl a bit at the X-Men, but this story is so sweet. And so well written. Thank you for sharing.
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
God.. Rogue can be such a bitch. *sigh* I'm happy you wrote this where Remy gets his happy ending. Even with all the crap he's done, he's still such a great guy in the end. Good job.
marcia chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Sweet! You captured Gambit brilliantly, misunderstood, under-rated but a noble spirit despite it all. Hope was just the thing he needed right then. Great job and Merry Christmas!
my1lilsecret chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
aw! so cute :) put a smile on my face for sure!

Merry Christmas!
The Sometimes Hatter chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very cute! I enjoyed reading this thoroughly. :) I think you did really well with Gambit's accent; sometimes I don't like it when people write it into his dialogue because it's difficult to understand, but I never had to do a double-take while reading this.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw... that was so sweet! thanks. :)
Liz chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh, what a delightful Christmas story! That was a nice surprise...Thank you for the gift of your talent..

Merry Christmas to you...