Reviews for childish games of make believe
chandelure chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Brilliance. I went through a Kingdom Hearts phase a while back, and even though I'm over it now — just fabulous.

It's short and sweet — I love short pieces, especially ones that get to the point without going on and on — plus it means I don't have to scroll down! 3

Love it.

xoxo.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was cool to the last line. It was an awesome description of how Pence is just part of simulated Twilight Town. And how Namine just can't go about the town without it going into freeze frame mode. This is definitely a crack pairing I would never have thought of, so congrats to you. _ Overall, though short, this fic was awesome!
Cee-face chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
djskfljsadkfd i love you i love you. this is amazing and so out there, and i just love the concept and omg pence.
firelights chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Short & sweet & beautiful. I'm pretty crap with words, so forgive me if I drone on and end up not really saying anything - I'll get straight to the point.

This is utterly amazing. Pence never gets any love - but this just makes up for that, because this is deserving of enough love to cover for the whole fandom.

Short and sweet and vague and still clear & really, I don't think there's anything else I can say except that I love this so so so much.
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow. A drabble about Naminence. (Namine/Pence. What? Is it illegal to think of fun meshed-together names for these things?) How interesting. Only problem with it is that it's short, but other than that it's fairly good.
Lavender341 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
So, I saw "Pence/Namine" and I thought "Uh...that's weird." But then I saw it was by you, and decided to give it a shot because I really enjoy your writing.

You didn't disappoint!

Okay, things I love: 1) "to have a knight in shining armor whose arm isn't twisted behind his back" is like oh my god amazing. I can just picture Xemnas (or whoever, but Xemnas seems more likely to do it) holding one of the Riku Replica's arms behind his back and being like "say you love her" and making poor Repliku wince in pain.

2) "she wants to be a part, not apart" is really cool. I love how the same letters that form the same sounding word (homonym?) can mean two totally different things. Very nice.

The only bad thing is that it was short! But...that's also what makes it really good. So...I don't know.

Keep writing because I will definitely keep reading :)
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HA! HA! BRILLIANCE! PURE, UNADULTERATED, SUGAR-COATED BRILLIANCE!

(Wow, sorry if you just went momentarily blind from my enthusiatic abuse of the capslock button. It happens sometimes.)

So, yeah, my favorite part? The bit about the Crayola-veins and the binary-boys. I might just have to exploit you to the masses. I do it already, but this time...I shall be a bit more sublte, other than: OMG HEY I HAVE THIS FRIEND WHO WRITES SO GOOD GO READ HER STUFF NOW OMG YAY.

You're mah muse, Spaff-taff. I'm gonna go...write slash elaborate on Oh! Gravity (or pretend to, it's the thought that counts) and think up a title for our collab. I'm ridiculously fired up, and it's all your fault. :3

And, er, yeah, as inspiration for the collab I am commanding that you listen to "Situations" by Escape The Fate, and "Shake Tramp" by Marianas Trench.

Toodles, lovey. And please, for the love of juice marry me, so I can get your writing skills by omsosis or virtual matrimony. I'd give you a ring, but the only kinda flashy-expensive-bling-bling I got is a dinky Hello Kitty one. IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS (and at present, I'm thinking I ought to shut up and stop taking up space).

Hearts,