Reviews for Welcome Home
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
freaking awesome just read it again
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Excellent that Kat is married to Bella.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awesome fic.
taylorearhardtmyers chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
wow!

loved it
ufc91 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aw! I liked reading this fic. Very sweet.
arlene444 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Please don't take offense to my wording, BUT... That was so CUTE!

I love it. I believe each ranger is actually portrayed really close to character. I plan to add you to my author alert and hope to see more like this from you in the future.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Not only is this a wonderful birthday present, but such a warm, enjoyable story as well. I just love the atmosphere here. The comaderie and friendship of it all. I truly love it. Thank you so much, sis. You're the best.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Excellent! I love it!
BellaCordelia chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This story is AWESOME! I'm happy you wrote this story. I had to keep going back and rereading it so that I could laugh a little more at each of the jokes and character descriptions at how true they were!

Well done, well done. :0)
BadWolf95 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw, cute!
eagle219406 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great story. It was funny in a lot of places. But I'm surprised nobody said something like, "IF A million pieces scattered across the moon and space isn't doesn't count as destroyed, I don't know what does." I am wondering if you plan on updating your other stories like, LOP: AWE. YOu haven't updated in months. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
cool
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was just awesome. It made me smile. :) See?
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This is a really good story. It's well written and I love the material you work with. I hope that you continue with your other stories and update them soon.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
*Snickers* Wonderfully funny fic. Loved it.