Reviews for Things the Wolves and Vampires shouldn't do
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Yay! Jingle bombs!
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
dont forget "use his foot to sratch his ear"!
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
and whats wrong with playing the clainet? i play the bass-clairnet!
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
the last one is funn-ay
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
dress as a wolf for halloween :)
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
what about making Eddie dress up in dresses? good story
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
ahaha! who, on earth would anybody melt enough marshmellows so that seth (big tall muscly seth)could swim in it? acctually ive answered my own question: emmett :D lol
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Swim in melted marshmallow? Are you sure you're okay? Since when would Seth even think of that?

-Silvermoon
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
This is good good job. (Austin) Keep going! HEHE I know know your real name I feel specile (spelling)

Love lots,

Magen
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I must say again I'm going to have to do some one shots of these too.
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
okay and again I think I will have to do a few one shots on this too.
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
a few thing in this I might have to do a one shot about and the rest of the chapters there are a few I might have to do that for I hope you'll read them!
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
the last one would be great and for the swimsuit in now that would just piss Emmett off. I'm still stuck on Paul and sam. Though are the two I'm trying to think of the two hardest I will help you with. As for quile (spelling) just do stuff about Bella he did have the hots for her. Oh and thing about her and edward. Like umm. Never tell Bella that Edward told him to tell her that he want a devors (Spelling) or stuff like that and oh another good one for him would be lets see. never spy on Bella while she's getting dressed. Oh and never take Bella shopping just to see her try on cloths. HEHEHE shit! another long thing my hands hurt yet again anyways hope that help with another chapter.

Love lots,

Magen
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
you wrote me this:

I thought so! I love writing this stuff, but I don't know who's I should do

next. After you read some more chapters of it, could you help out with that?

Sure thing. Love to help you with anything.
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 1 . 11/16/2009