Reviews for Second Star to the Left
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I like this storyline!
only-looking chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Now that's a great pairing. The more you think about it, the more sense it makes. Who's green, badass and into world domination? Those two. And really, who wouldn't go mad having to listen to Warmonga blather on all day? Plus, I really like the idea of the Great Blue being a myth.

All hail Shego and Warhok!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Ha! XD Surprisingly this pairing works really well for me!
"Best exile ever." I have to agree.
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Definitely a match made in Heaven AND Hell.
Agent Bob chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nicely done. This is a pairing that I hadn't considered before, now I'd like to see more if it.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Interesting story. Although, I was hoping for just a little more story. Such as whatever would go with the conquesting and all that. But it certainly was quite entertaining. Especially with Warhok trying to give Shego his sales pitch while she wasn't interested at first. But I thought it went pretty well over. Especially that last bit when she agreed to his proposal. Anyway, thanks for posting all of this. It was really quite good!
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was great! Warhok's reasons for finding Shego appealing were well explained in the beginning. At first I thought the story would be just that, him longing for her from afar, so I was very pleased when you actually brought Shego into the story.

Your portrayal of her felt very believable to me. The description of her meaningless new life made sense and got me feeling for her, especially those lines about how she didn't even feel like watching TV. I was actually cheering when Warhok showed up and made his offer because it felt like the only way for Shego to get some spark in her life again.

This is a pairing I have never thought about, but you sold it to me. The adventures these two must have had while conquering the universe must have been grand. All in all, great work!
Edokage chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Great story, I love it.
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
... interesting and Warhok and Shego together... a little eew. Never really thought of those two together. It would have also been really interesting if Shego really was a Lowardian... kind of like a Superman/Krypton thing...
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
is that it

y didn't they attack earth

it would be interestin to see if they could defeat kim nd ron

nd if they did how they would treat them as their prisoners

still good story though, i like it