Reviews for Selfish
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wow. This is an amazing story. I absolutely loved it from the beginning to the end. It's so heartbreaking. I really can't stand Izzie with Alex, I love her with Denny. Ug. Gah! This story rocks!

Cheers,
Del
CinnamonKiss chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
All I can say is WOW. This is pure perfection in its greatest form. Every sentence relayed so much emotion, every word used in the perfect form. It was just...perfect. This story was pure gold and you're an AMAZING writer...just amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This made me cry. I literally couldn't stop it. It was such a beautifuly bittersweet and heartbreaking story. Great job.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this was really good! it was so sad, but beautiful at the same time. nicely written!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I am almost at a loss for words.

Wow.

Just wow.

I don't know what to say.

It was beautiful and I loved it.
WildHope17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Okay so this story is seriously INCREDIBLE. As a fan of both Alex/Izzie and Denny/Izzie, it's very emotional and I wish the show (while it turned out pretty good) could have made the storyline more like this. It's fantastic.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
fantastic story! i love it!
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
wow. This was amazing! It as written very well. I love it! You did an amazing job! :)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
So good! I love it! It' perfect.
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I really enjoyed this one shot... I know that's sort of what Shonda's planning and I really hope that she let's her live and finally lets Denny go. Excellent, excellent job.
Mcalison chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Amazing story, very interesting point of view, great writing!
Ara6482 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I absolutely loved this, such a perfect way to end this whole Denny situation...I wish Shonda would take notes from you.

I loved how she said if she saw a white light she would run the opposite way...that was great!
The Star Fisher chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
YAYAYAYAY!

Sorry. Now that I got *that* out of my system...thank you for giving Izzie a happy ending. Because I love Denny, but this is getting rather old.

That said, this is fantastic. The writing set over a period of time is interesting to follow - a bit weird, as I'm not sure of the time lapse in between each segment, but great all the same. Awesome!
oceans26 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HI! So glad that you're back! It was a great surprise to get the e-mail update that you had posted!

As usual, great story. I loved how you connected Meredith and Derek with Izzie and Denny. Also loved the reason why Denny was appearing (now if we can only get the writers on the show to do the same...)

Hope that everything is going well for you. Happy holidays and look forward to your next postings! Thank you!
azqwest chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Welcome back and wow!

You did something good with Shonda's crap. I really liked how you put Izzie into Meredith and Derek's clinical trial. And the MerDer moments.

And you made me feel bad for Denny.

Another great job!