Reviews for Falling
SD130413 chapter 33 . 3/29/2012
omfg what an amazing story! Honestly this is better than some books I've read! It was a damn good piece of writing, the story was fascinating and kept me on edge throughout. Wow well done thank you for sharing it!
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 33 . 6/27/2011
Okay, I really, really, REALLY love this! The plot was really intricate and detailed. I would definitely read a sequel if you wrote one.
ylfrettub chapter 33 . 2/2/2011
Yes, a sequel! I should have been doing my homework, but this was way better for spending a snow day. Thank you for writing this.
LilPinkKitsune chapter 33 . 10/7/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING! I fully expect A jam packed sequel equally as amazing as off gaurd and falling, no stories have ever made me cry before but this one got to me God that was amazing! I can not get over the pure awsomeness off this story please make a sequel!
Ahisha chapter 33 . 8/19/2010
I shed tears.. I mean, I flowed the room. There's been laughter.. everything you could imagine. I simply loved it. I love how it's written; really professional and with a great "inside" on everyone's feelings and thoughts. It also made me think of life and how people are.. The story really touched me and.. Ahh.. I just loved it (:

You did an amazing job. While reading it, all of a sudden I got a feeling; this is definitely one of (or maybe even) the best stories I've read. I had other feelings while reading the stories than I've had with any other. I think that means you've done an tremendous job (:

And the idea of a sequel ? Sounds good to me! (;

Xo
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
What does W stand for?"
scoobfan93 chapter 33 . 5/29/2010
omg
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 33 . 2/14/2010
Whoa that was really deep, yet I loved it.
Potterworm chapter 33 . 1/20/2010
I was really incredibly surprised by this fic. I've been trying to find good SVU fics for a while, but it seemed like there were only poorly written ones - until now. This was well written, intense, and you stayed true to the characters. The twists were believable and spread out enough through the story that it seemed realistic. Congrats on writing my first favorited SVU fic. Good job! I'd love a sequel.
Amber Hastings chapter 33 . 12/20/2009
WOW... I don't even know how to start..

Seriously, are you sure you're not one of the writers of the show?

It took me like 20 hours straight to get through all 33 chapters... most because I like to read out loud and because I continued finding myself crying every two chapters!

I don't know how you do it, but, please, don't stop writing such amazing stories. Where you get your inspiration from? are you studying psychology or something like that, because I just can't get how you manage to read do well some TV characters as if real people, and more than once, in both 'Falling' and 'Off Guard', I really thought Dick Wolf himself had told you all that is unspoken at the show, referring the characters (specially Liv and Elliot)... and also all the interpretations you give at actual lines at the show... wow, admirable... thanks for that ;) I just can't stop wondering if what you write about them is what they really are supposed to mean, you know, that that’s the message SVU’s production team want us to see.

I love your stories… they all are so accurate, so loyal to the characters, so plausible, truthful… and full with emotion, angst, drama, laugh, and so precise and correct as to details on cases. I have to tell: by reading this I’ve been able to acknowledge the show and Liv and Elliot’s relationship in a more complete way that I sure as hell didn’t could before. Somehow you can explain how complicated, pure and important their relationship really is, without turning it into something romantic, as most fic’s authors do. I like you say the

Congratulations for this one. I really enjoyed Olivia’s background that you created and how you manage to make it right at matching it with the depth phrases that were told one to another through the seasons. One of my favorites: “the difference between you and the victims is that you can walk away” I remember asking myself what Olivia’s features (that slight smile) meant when she answered him and said “No, I can’t”. as If it was already ruled. It was interesting the tone of defeat and resignation that filled her voice. And you give a full meaning to it, and a very possible one.

I always have wondered how Olivia’s life was like before she entered the academy. The whole picture, not just the occasional glimpses and general information she share. And how Elliot’s childhood was like when he lived at home with his siblings. He had said more than once that he has brothers and sisters, I always wonder about them. And also, what about Serena’s siblings?

One more thing: could you try to explain why Olivia had a lost look in her eyes in ‘Paternity’, just before Elliot came out of Kathy’s hospital room? Because I notice that she composed herself the instant she caught sight of him approaching her. What do you think was passing through her head?

Well I think I have said more than enough. But I actually thought that 33 amazing chapters of a fabulous story deserved a long review. JEJE :P

Congratulations again. Thank you. And Keep it up!

Naomi

P.S.: An apology for any grammar error on my writing. English isn’t my language.
Liberty Cabot chapter 33 . 11/4/2009
i just wanted to let you know i spent well over an hour reading this and was holding my eyes open because i wanted to get all the way through before bed. IT WAS AMAZING! you should be working for Dick Wolfe. please continue writing!
sand chapter 33 . 10/27/2009
I loved it i had a hard time seeing alive as weak. But i would love to see her get back to how she is and find aout more about white
sultan21 chapter 33 . 10/23/2009
I have enjoyed reading your hard work. Thank you for posting and I would love to see what you sequal holds. Thanks again for sharing your story.
KKDollZ chapter 33 . 10/22/2009
Omg! I loved this story! I literally could not stop from reading it, I just had to keep going. I felt like you captured the characters fairly well especially Munch's conspiracy theories. It was like I was watching it transpire on the actual show. Fantastic! I can't wait to read more of your stories, I'm hooked.
Lexi Lynne chapter 33 . 10/18/2009
Awesome story! I waited until it was finished to read it, for some reason, and it was amazing! I love the way you developed this AU while staying true to the details of canon. It made it feel very real and possible. Definitely a sequel-worthy story!