Reviews for Christmas from the War Zone
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Now there's a fic that'll leave you at the edge of your seat! O I especially liked the end!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
WOW. This is... WOW. *worships*
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
the ending was sweet - Really good story, I'm glad I finally got the time to read it D God bless!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ooh I like. I didn't even realize that this was here until I was browsing through your stuff again. *is hopelessly bored at 12:40AM* Yeah, I SO should be sleeping. Good choice for a song. That's a wickedly good song. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is really good. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now and get to bed.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was awesome! I really was worried for Demmy for a while there. And that ending really got me laughing! Great work! :D

The best line in here was:

You cheat death like Luxord cheats his poker partners.

Seriously, Demyx can survive anything! Awesome! Seemingly, no matter what he goes through, he'll always comes through it ALIVE. Gotta say I'm truly happy for Demmy's awesomely good luck.

Keep up with the awesomely great work!

I hope you don't mind me faving! ;)

Oh, and Merry Christmas (and happy new year) in case I'm not on Internet for few days or if there isn't updates in which I could put that up. )
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
One of my favorite video games, one of my favorite songs, my favorite author, my favorite person out of all the KH games all put together makes a pretty kick ass story. Congrats!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh my gosh, it fits! I did listen to the song after reading this, and it works! Great job on this! But seriously, its amazing how almost dying can can change your outlook on things. (even if it is forced)

Dies on Christmas Eve first time: Hates Christmas. (yes, I know there were extenuating circumstances, but dying didn't exactly help)

Almost dies on Christmas Eve second time: Forces himself to tolerate Christmas.

Good job, Demyx! XD

Keep writing!

emyx
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Demyx is most definitely the luckiest bastard ever to live. Only he can pull off that many escapes. I bet if it were Axel, he would have forgotten insulin or been too easy to see because of his hair. Something bad was doomed to happen, and to anyone else, I'm sure it would have been fatal or scarring. By the way, when does this take place in the scheme of things? Where's Roxas?
Canderjack chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
St. Jude, patron saint of desperate situations, lost causes, and now Nobodies. So there is somebody looking out for them after all. Merry Yule, guys.
kirinlover chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Okay, another great story Xan. I feel so bad for Demy- you know about hating Christmas.. Its such a fun holiday, for me anyway. And, my three favorite characters were in this story! Xigbar, Axel, and Demyx. And, you attention to detail amazes me. I just get so sucked in, its kinda' scary. Lol. The snow, and the blood, and the whizzing bullets and especially the pain Demyx is feeling.

Again, awsome job.

I hope you have a much better Christmas than Demy does. ;3
marlowespirals chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
oh, this is TOTALLY christmas eve in serajevo...
jazelock chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Well, for some reason, my first thought was that Demyx ended up in Notre Dame because of the whole sanctuary in a church thing. But then, they wouldn't have guns and bullets then, so..

And Demyx, eesh, running on a shot leg (nice imagery in that section by the way) and *continuing* to run despite the pain... GO Demyx.

Yay for concerned and sober Axel!

Merry Christmas, darlin'.
bookworm389 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Once again you prove your talent for getting Demyx out of near death situations. Wonderful story and Merry Christmas. :)
Cupe chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Yay! I'm glad to finally read how it all went...Dem is one lucky man...Bullets through the leg sound painful...He's lucky it didn't hit an artery...
spiralookami chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Awesome. That's all I can say. I absolutely loved this chapter. Good Job.

Happy Holidays )