Reviews for Cold Clarity
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Nair friendship 3
julian bb chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i liked this story.

favorite line: "I only ever had one girlfriend." And damn, that realization hit him like a bucket of scotch on ice and the stink filled his senses. He liked girls, he dated them, kissed them, but...

-j
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
how cute!

I do love how you write Nate and Blair, they are very much themselves and I am glad that they acknowledge their shared history!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I really liked this. i've wondered about why Nate seems to be unable to have girls that are just plain friends...
sunday nights chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh god, I love this. I love Nate and Blair as friends (and friends only), and I love the concept of Blair being Nate's actual first platonic friend because he has pretty much hooked up with every girl on the show. I don't really think he's a player, so to speak, just confused about what he wants.

Anyways, this was fantastic and I love Blair's bitchiness, because without it, what would Gossip Girl be?
3venst4r chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i like this. i do agree that nate needs to have this talk with someone. blair just seems to be the perfect person to do it too. there has been some talk that nate and blair will be very good friends later this season and i hope that blair will give nate direction in his life. thank you for sharing this story!
disabledaccount09 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Thank you so much for that!I completely agree with you that he is a womanizer! Ugh, he has been with almost every female character on the show! It's disgusting.

Anyways, I want him to grow up and stick to one girl, leave his womanizing ways behind, lol.

I love the NB friendship you showed. I like that they can kind of talk about these things together. It was an awesome oneshot! Keep up the great work! :)