Reviews for Perfect Present
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
There's something about the image of Zelos *trying* to knit, that is hilarious!

St. Colette too. XD

All around fluffy!
Blade Liger Knight chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
“I knew there was a reason why I kept you around,” - XD Poor Lloyd, I'd be feeling like a neglected pet or something if I was him.

Even more pathetic is Zelos, hah! Breaking a needle, sounds like something I would do while throwing a tantrum...

Anyway, I'm currently sick and low on brain cells, thus unable to give coherent reviews... But it was a pleasant read. Cute ending, with the Colloyd fluff there.-

Liger out.
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ah, the dilemma that relationships always seem to yield, hahaha. Another lovely Christmas-er, winter festival-fic from you, Samuu. It's making me want to draw more things; you need to stop inspiring me to draw these little Symphonia pictures! XD

In spite my love for Sheelos, my favourite part had to be Colette naming the dogs on the fabric. Absolutely classic, ha ha!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This story is so sweet! It's so cute and nice. XD I love it to bits. Yes, it fits my prompt quite well and I'm very happy about it. I love how you are able to put so much meaning behind such a short one-shots. Thank you for the Christmas present Samuu! Your Zelos and Sheena are cute. And of course, your Lloyd and Colette are as adorable like always~ Merry Christmas!
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was a nice little "winter festival" story. Good job
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I couldn't resist reading and reviewing this. And it was so cute, too! Poor Zelos, sighing. Constantly. And I could just picture Sheena with a lopsided, kinda stretched out scarf. It would be so adorable. And sweet!

Minnie'll love this, I'm sure. Wow, I haven't talked to her in forever...

Anyway, I also liked the little bit about Colette naming the dogs on the fabric. I could so see her doing that. Haha!

Take Care!