Reviews for A Father's Legacy
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
LMAO xD the ending was funny! AWSOME story you di a good job on it. -
BROOD WARRIOR chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
WELL MUSICIAN THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORYS I'VE READ SO FAR.I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS IN 2 YEARS BUT, IT HAS A GREAT PLOT TO IT. TRUST ME WHEN I WRITE THIS IF A STORY DOES NOT HAVE THAT FEEL TO IT I WON'T READ IT TO SAVE MY LIVE. SO TRUST ME I'M HOOKED IT'S GOT A GREAT PLOT AND HELL I COULD SEE THIS ON MY TV, JUST SAYING IF THE GUYS THAT DID THE SHOW READ THIS THEY MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER I LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THIS TALE IN THE COMING HAVE THE BROOD WARRIOR AS A LOYEL FAN,NOW I'M THAT STORY ED'S SON YOU WILL BE GETTING A REVIEW ON THAT STORY WHEN I'M DONE READING IT YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME AGAIN I THINK.
AlterCattus chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
awww, I like the story! *mutters* sorry for being so lazy to review in every chapter... BUT I DID read the whole story! and I loved it :D a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but it was decent :) I really loved it :D especially the ending XD \m/
The Black Sheep Juri chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
that was beautiful. the similarities between both sets of father and son were so good!. i thoroughly enjoyed this story.

TBS Juri
EmberElf chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
You know, you always seem to have the best way to end things. Me? I just quit stories before I finish. :(

Anyway, I think that it would be cute for Sesshoumaru to have a son, but I was kinda freaking out when he gave Karan Tensaiga. Because to me, that's totally Sesshoumaru's sword. All the way.

But great ending, and great story! At first I was a little disappointed in the ending, but then I couldn't think of a better way to end the tale. Great work! :D
Foxsoul chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Seriously, a dream? What a screwed-up ending. Still, the rest was quite good.
Hattaru chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
Wait I am so confussed, what do you mean it was all a dream? you mean I don't get it? you mean Karan is not real it was all a dream that sesshomaru had, Wow what the Hell, really that is um diffent? can you explain please?
Asian95 chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
so...sesshomaru dreamed of his son's life? Unreal alright. but it's ok .
SexyKittyYoukai16 chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
Not cool. Evil cliff-hanger. But I must say that I did enjoy reading the new enstallment {sp?} and am glad that Karan-er Sesshomaru? Ugh Confusing. I'm just glad they found each other. I can't wait to read more!

Always loving reader,

SexyKitty
ForeverFalling86 chapter 11 . 2/24/2009
Woot! They finally found each other :) Now I wonder whats going to happen! Update soon please

ForeverFalling
FeudalGirl14 chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
FINISH THE STORY!

This is so good! This is the second story that I'm readin that still needs to get updated so hurry up! I want to see what happens next and I want to read the part when he finally meets Sesshomaru
SexyKittyYoukai16 chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
This is a very good story. I hope to read more of it soon. Please update soon. Oh and here have a brownie! *gives you a freshly baked brownie* Triple Chocolate Decadance. ENJOY! .

Your reader,

SexyKittyYoukai16
Hattaru chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
Wow you updated this story, thank you so much when is Sesshomaru's son going to see Sesshomaru I can't wait to see that day hehehheheh, I hope they get to see each other lol hhehehe,

Karanosuke seems alot like Sesshomaru and a little bit of Inuyasha, besides the fact he is more meaner lol hehehe.
ForeverFalling86 chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
Great chapter! That sword sounds really kick ass, I wonder when he'll first get to use it in battle. Well update soon please!

ForeverFalling
ForeverFalling86 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Hey, I just noticed there are like no reviews for this story and I don't get why because its go awesome! I absolutley love the plot and Karan is so cute! Update soon please!

ForeverFalling.