Reviews for The Heir of the Warrior Book I: A World in Turmoil
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 23 . 9/19/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

please update soon.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 23 . 10/5/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 22 . 8/18/2009
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
wow!
Zoentrobe chapter 21 . 5/2/2009
"...Still enough to destroy his distorted mirror counter part along with his wife and daughter and those accursed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

Wouldn't the be Middleage Mutant Ninja Turtles after 20 years?

Great fic, by the way, even with the occasional grammatical or spelling error, I'm completely enthralled with this set of fics. I'm not sure if you're a native English speaker, as many of the errors seem like translation issues, or possibly just some syntax based slang, but your work is flowing together more and more since the inception of "Heart of the Warrior."

Keep up the great work!

p.s.: I almost never review, so consider this even more props.
lolabunny21408 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
with all do respect i like your book but you talk about way to many subjects and its hard to keep up
Olaf74 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
Nice work...loved the original series and I love the sequel...will we see more of the Turtles?
pst chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
How on earth are we supposed to read this if you've got the wrong ship? Go fix it, then we might deign to read it, you delusional fool.
Supreme Bananas chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Nice! I've always been a great fan of the 'Heart of the Warrior' series, so when I got an email, this was insta-fav'd. One complaint though, like with your last series you should really proofread what you write, Right off the bat I read 'June 20th 1915'. Shouldn't that be 2015? And furthermore, it's 'soldier' and not 'solider'. There were also some parts where you left out words or doubled them: 'her father especially. While had had to be out of town for his Quidditch Games' (while had had?)

I may sound like a Grammar Nazi, but reading these errors over and over again can get really annoying, so I really suggest you proofread.

The story itself sounds very promising though, so I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!

Supreme_Bananas
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
good story keep it coming