Reviews for Still, Still, Still! A Christmas to Remember
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Interesting story! Poor Sam and Dean. It's Christmas, they shouldn't be fighting like that. No, Sammy No! Please don't let him die. I can't wait to read more!
Mouse95 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Great chapter! Poor Sammy that certainly can't be very good for your health.

Poor Dean he most be feeling like a total hores behind.
Knyghtshade chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
O.O oh my!
ritsam chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Ow no, no no, what have you done Dean? That's no fair! I knew it, something like that must happen. Dean has become such a real jerk sometime. Now Sam has to pay for his outburst. That's totally wrong. Dean, can you never use your upstair brian? But what will happen with Sam now? Oh boy, I can't just think about it. This will be a very aweful christmas for boys mainly Sam just for Dean's stupidness. Gosh, now hospital drama again.

Nice story and the emotions were raw. It touches heart. Like it very much and waiting for tomorrow.

JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Hey Awesome job on this chapter! I dont think that it was rushed, i think it was well paced.

Damn Dean you are going to regreat those words!

No Sammy!

maxandkiz chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Wonderful chapter! Loved the waitress giving Sam her number. That was so cute!

Geez, I knew Dean was going to explode but I didn't think he'd hit Sammy...again. And then locking him out of the room and making him sleep on a couch that's way to small for him. Think Bobby should have carried through with his threat. Somebody needs to knock some sense into Dean.

You electrocuted Sammy!

Time for the best part; hurt Sammy and protective Dean. :)

RedDragen chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what you do next. Maybe Dean will stop being ass after Sam is hurt and noticed he needs Sam and Bobby to help him heal
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh my god that is an evil place to leave readers at.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Another awesome chapter, i hope Dean feels horrible, hmmf... update soon
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Wow, it was fast paced but sure included everything it needed with enough detail. Dean pushing Sam until he talked to him and they made up, Dean being pissed and hitting Sam, something I didn't expect, didn't think he would be this mad and then let him sleep on the couch and then the accident. Wow, Sam stepping into the water and getting shocked almost stopped my heart. This is going to be so bad. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Jean, m'dear this was a great treat. You have set it all up perfectly. And we were so right in that electrocution is a whole new way to torture Sam - which in turn, tortures Dean, yeah! Although I am sure people have done it elsewhere. (There are a LOT of SN fan fics...)

The accident, the scenes at Bobby's house (oh, that phone call is gonna kill Dean to make, knowing that if he and Sam had stayed at Bobby's, Sam would be OK), the accident - all good.

Oh, future reference - Alison is actually only 5'1" and has short dark auburn hair...but it is curly! Snicker.

Little Miss Bump chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Ah! No! Dean, you complete moron, how could you hit Sammy like that so soon after begging him for forgiveness? Grr, I really wanna slap that guy. And now Sammy's being fried like a darn fish! What are you trying to do to me, Jean?

Hee hee, but I loved Bobby's reaction to seeing Dean hit Sammy. That is totally something that an real uncle would say. He's so awesome. But his words didn't really work, since Dean just went off in a huff anyway.

Gah, I can't belive you could end it there! You cruel, lovely, cruel person! Update now! (But I guess tomorrow will do. Lol.)
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
electrifying! JK. Great work Jean. Thanks for the cool chapter. Lots more brother angst now with Sammy down for the count. Can't wait to see where this goes. Love the longer chapter.
Dianne chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
That was so angst ridden and lovely at the same time. I hope the brothers can mend fences and get back to Bobby's too. They need a break. Poor Sam, I hope he ends up okay and in the meantime Dean might realize that maybe Sam needs a Christmas. Great story! Can't wait for more! chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Another awesome chapter Jean! What is up with Dean though, no sooner has he apologised to his little brother he's then punching him in the face for tricking him into coming to Bobby's. That said, Sam did know that Dean wasn't in the mood for celebrating Christmas and would be p*ssed with him.

Feel sorry for Bobby though as he had gone to a great effort to make it nice for the boys, only for Dean to throw it back in his face.

And now Dean has had an accident after ranting at Sam and his little brother has just been electrocuted! Sammy seriously hurt will bring Dean back to what is important with a sharp thump, but will it be too late? He might also have to swallow his pride and ring Bobby for help, and he will be equally distressed about what has happened to Sam.

Already looking forward to the next update!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »