Reviews for Still, Still, Still! A Christmas to Remember
Jazmingirl chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
so sweet
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Geez Jean, I just read this story for the first time and girl I have about a box and a half of kleenex's sitting used beside me. Man, your too good at this death fic stuff. I need to compose myself before reading the next chapter.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
Hey!

Awesome new chapters! My news years rock hope yours did too. I love how you showed how much they care about each other. Update soon,

Rose:)
Madebyme chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
Aww that was an awesome little Christmas inspired fic, it went down a treat and it was a pleasure to read.

I love a little angst and hurt over the holiday season but I especially liked the happy ending, it warmed my heart.

Thank you so much for sharing and I wish you all the best for the new year. Happy writing :-)
V.R. Jennings chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
Aw, great ending my friend! I love how it ended just right. Keep up the fabulous work! Take care.

hugs,

Veronica
rosie3107 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
great story, really enjoyed it! You're a great writer!
mguto75 chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
very good story it brought treas to my eyes
darksupernatural chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Great ending Jean. Like the little celebrations. Great job on another awesome story. Talk to you soon.
criminally charmed chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
I loved the gifts Bobby gave the boys, showing he is always thinking of their safety. And the two gifts for Bobby - the picture and the shirt (snicker) - were perfect. the boys clearly think of Bobby like a father already if only by the reaction to the thought of Bobby getting some, um, "good times".

It was nice to see a happy ending with Sam having hope for the coming year. Kripke failed in one thing in season 2 and that was he never showed how the boys found their way back to each other after John's death. This handled it nicely. It would have taken something more than time to shake Dean from his grief.

Sniff. This was the best Christmas present ever. Hope to get a New Year's gift to you by tonight.

CC
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Wonderful story. It had a very fitting ending, with Bobby officially becoming part of the family and Dean and Bobby deciding, that it was much more fun drinking sparkling water with Sam than going out partying without him. Sam finally got his brother back. Loved it. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Great final chapter to this awesome story Jean. Just loved the gifts that Bobby gave the boys and theirs to him, especially the T Shirt!

Nice that they celebrated the new year at Bobby's place, with sparkling water, as Sam was too tired to go out and couldn't drink!

Great ending the story with Sammy's thoughts.

Hope you had a great New Year celebration with your family Jean, and may 2009 be a fantastic year for you. Thanks too for all the awesome stories you gave us in 2008.
Little Miss Bump chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
What a great ending! It was all happy and bubbly and funy, just the way a good story should end. I especially liked the part where they exchanged gifts, Bobby's T-shirt was awesome. Tee hee.

Well, I'm sad that this story is over, but you've already promised another one so I'm happy to sit here and wait for that one to arrive. You rule.

Have a wonderfuly New Year, my friend, and best wishes to you! You're an awesome person, Jean, never forget that. Love ya!
skag trendy chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Lovely finish sweetheart. Great story.

And a very Happy New Year to you too. Pretty sure I've already said that but just in case I didn't!

Kind regards,

ST x
jenilee chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Oh nice end to the story with the boys and Bobby all celebrating a nw year together... gladthey are on steady ground with each other and Bobby again. Happy New Year!
gothraven89 chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED AND AWESOME!

THOUGH I AM SAD THAT IT IS THE END, THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING FIC ABOUT FAMILY AND THE JOYS THAT COME WITH IT.

THIS STORY WILL FOREVER BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND YEAH THE KAZOOS AT THE VERY END WERE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

THIS WAS A GREAT STORY AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH NEXT!

ALWAYS, HAPPY WRITING!