Reviews for Still, Still, Still! A Christmas to Remember
blue peanut m and m chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Hey Jean,

Great ending, so sweet to see the guys have a traditional, all be it late, christmas. Loved the emotion that ran throughout this chapter, at times bringing tears to my eyes.

Will be looking forward to reading more from you in 2009. Have a safe, prosperous, and happy New Year.

Catch you soon my friend,

Gill x
ritsam chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Oh, how sweet, my God, this is the most wonderful epilogue I've ever read. So cute, what else will I say? Man, Bobby is a real hunter, even in Gifts, he gave voodoo charms. And Sammy, oh my Sweet heart, I am so glad that you are okay. Now we both can enjoy the New Year 2009 right! Well, we did last night. Dean is also so cute, that he didn't go to the bar just for his sweet sick little brother. Boy, this brotherly love will kill me one day! And Dean chick flick moment AWESOME! Love your whole story. Each ad evert word now are in my mind. Mind Blowing job done by you.

Well, I wanna thank you for the story 'coz It's already New Year 2009 right here and I'm so glad for this story ending. I wish you have the most beautiful and glorious "NEW YEAR".

8:58 AM.

maxandkiz chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Awesome chapter! Ha! Bobby got the best of Dean! Bet I know which boy picked out which gift for Bobby.

Loved the ending with the guys sitting on the couch ringing in the New Year together. :)

JadeAlmasy chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
That was a nice way to end the story! i loved sams present to bobby!

Have a Safe and Happy New Years Celebration and I Hope the New year is very kind to you and yours!

Happy New Years!
ephiny63 chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Happy New Years Honey again hehehe

I have been reading this story right through, and sorry for the lack of reviews but I just wanted you to know that you had me hooked from chapter 1 through to chapter 8. It was just right, and nope that last chapter was not too short at all.

Feels weird a little coz it's new year's day here already so not too sure what time it is for you over there but I hope that you have a wonderful time and that 2009 brings you everything you want and more on top.

hugs Shelly
Little-Lotte625 chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
That was an excellent ending :D Thanks for a great story!
Dark Days chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
The ending of this story was kinda bittersweet, it ended happy but we KNOW what the new year has in store; Sammy dies and Dean sells his soul to bring him back.

I really, really enjoyed reading this, it was great to come home and see an update. Happy New Year for midnight! (:

Thorny Hedge chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Terribly sweet and wonderful ending to a fabulous tale. Happy New Year to you and yours.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Dianne chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Happy New Year! And thanks for the lovely story!
RedDragen chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Well that was a nice short story, and I will miss it.

I hope you also have a safe and fun holiday. I am about to run out to dinner soon with my family then as family we go to the movies and then other stuff. So I hope you have a nice time with your family.
criminally charmed chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
Thought I should review this BEFORE you post the epilogue...

I love the gifts Dean gave Bobby. They were sweet and full of thought. But the scene were Sam freaked at Dean wanting the holiday that he had denied his brother earlier felt true. Sam may be recovering but what happened to him was - dare I say this? - a SHOCK to the system...(Ugh. Bad.)

Just hope no booze in the eggnog if Sam is on pain meds...
blue peanut m and m chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
Hey Jean,

Fantastic chapter. Thought Dean was going to be in for a rough ride for a bit there, what with Sam's mood swings. But it looks as though things are getting slowly back to normal now.

Will be eagerly awaiting chapter 8, catch you soon,

Gill x
RedDragen chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
ANother wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
darksupernatural chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Great chapter Jean. Love that both Sam and Dean are on the mend.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »