Reviews for Still, Still, Still! A Christmas to Remember
JadeAlmasy chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
hey great job on this one! its going to be sad to see this go, but i cant wait to read more of your stuff!

Kati
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
This was so awesome. Dean really tried hard to make things better and even held back when Sam reacted badly. I'm glad Sam was able to enjoy Christmas after all and the presents were so wonderful, they brought tears to my eyes. Dean is really an awesome big brother. Can't wait for the epilogue. Hugs, Vonnie
V.R. Jennings chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Hey girl! I'm still loving this one. :) And I'm so glad Sammy's better, especially just in time for Christmas :) Can't wait to find out how it'll end! Fantastic story, my friend! Happy New Year!

hugs,

V.
jenilee chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Oh the money clip was a real nice touch. I'm glad Sam seemed to understand what Dean was trying to do and is a little more receptive to it now that he's had a bit of time to think.
jenilee chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Well it's a good sign that Sam is fighting with Dean right? It won't be long before Dean can convince him that he was being an Idiot when he said that stuff to Sam now that he is at least speaking to Dean.
jenilee chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Yay Sam's awake, poor guy I was kinda hoping he'd forget all the stuff Dean said even though that would have been too easy for Dean. I feel bad for Dean right now though he just wants to make it up to Sam and isn't going to get that chance yet.
Dark Days chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Aw! AW! -flails around uselessly-

That was lovely!

Ceri
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Aw sweet. Glad the brothers made up.
Little-Lotte625 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Excellent chapter! I especially liked the gifts you did there at the end that was neat :D Excellent job!
skag trendy chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
A sad start to this chapter (that's a compliment by the way!) with Sam yelling at Dean for his blatant hypocrisy. Though Sam's obviously still sick and confused I can actually see his point. And a rather valid one here:

"I’m supposed to understand that it’s okay when you want to do things but that I better damned well ask first or risk getting punched again, that it’s okay to celebrate the holiday now because you say it is?"

But later...

What a lovely gift for Sam, and in a way it's from his father as well as his brother. Glad to see the lengths Dean's prepared to go to in order to rebuild his relationship with Sam.

Loved it! Well done mate.

Kind regards,

ST x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
great
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
After that bumpy start back at Bobby's when Sam first arrived from the hospital at least things seem to be getting back to normal. Looks like the pills and the sleep did the youngest Winchester a lot of good and that the effects of the electric shock on his mind are lessening. And what a nice touch from Dean to give Sam their dad's money clip, knowing that Sam loved him as much as he did and needed something of his.
Little Miss Bump chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Good to see that things finally seem to be settled between the two boys. I liked the idea of Dean using the Christmas presents to represent what's happened; the fact that the gap between them has been bridged, and also that Dean will never hit Sammy again in anger. That was a good addition to the chapter. But the fact that Dean gave Sammy their Dad's money-clip really showed the older man's love for his baby brother. Real sweet.

Another great chapter, dear friend. I look forward to reading the epilogue, even though I am kinda upset that this story is coming to an end. It's been so cute. But knowing you, you'll write another one soon, won't ya? That's why I love you! Laters!

xoxoxoxoxoxox
ritsam chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Oh, how sweet. Those Christmas gifts Dean bought for his brother had different meanings. And Sam, he...he is really so lucky that Dean is his big brother. Yeah, it's right Dean is a hot tempered person and he doesn't think what is talking or doing, but he really loves his baby bro too much. I am really crying now (where the hell is my hanky). The brotherly love, there bonds and Bobby's paternal behavior were Outstanding. Wonderful update, waiting for the epilogue.

What will be your next awesome story? Honestly, I don't like weechester fics. Please, write some awesome fics like that as soon as you can.

Excellent job done.

Love,

Ritu.
Dianne chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
That was nice to see some improvement in Sam. Can't wait for more but will be sad to see this story end.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »