Reviews for Learning to Change
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ah! I loved this. I've just recently rekindled my love for RyougaxAkane and this was just what I needed.

Ryouga seems more mature in your writings, and I kind of like it. I think you write for Akane very well.

Oh, I have to end my review here! I'm so excited to read your other stories! Great work!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
this story was so good and i know that it said end but i hope that you make another chapter

from:Ryoga loves Akane
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
What the hell do you think you're doing?"

[or ‘did’, as Ryouga’s declaration was prior to the present]

He shrugged, trying to be as nonchalant

[Around Akane? Is that possible?]

seeing as how Mr. Tendo stole her dowry.”

[Tendo stole what? Genma was the one who stole Kuonji's dowry]

Well…that was weird. Quite a reversal from typical emotional-Ryouga with a relatively calm Akane. I thought the emotional direction also changed rather suddenly - part of this was that Ryouga seemed so totally unphased by Akane, which given what we know of canon (you don't provide enough change in your story) does not fit him.
Pandachan777 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I truly enjoyed your story, all the characters are believable. The plot is suprisingly well thought out, I think you really should continue. I never liked Ranma and Akane together anyway. So if it's possible I really hope you will continue!
OrionPax09 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
A fun story, and I like how it turned out. Everyone seemed very in charecter.

Just one nitpick. It was Genma Saotome who stole Ukyo's dowry, not Soun Tendo.

Other than that, this story was definitely enjoyable.
Escoger chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Its really too bad that this is marked as complete; it looks like it could be an excellent start to a series. Please consider continuing it if you could).