Reviews for Another BB and Rae story
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ya know you should continue this but from ravens perspective and beast boy dieing when he d
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
All my feelings.
AnimeLuv Angel chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I luv this story even though it is super sad it is also very berry romantic! I hope you make a sequel I know Raven died and all nut maybe you could bring her back to life or maybe you could kill BB. I don't know you came up with the perfect story! Please continue this story I absoltly ador it. Please let Raven and BB get together I would luv to see that it would be so cool and promise the fist time you see this mail you will consider writing a sequel plz! Bye!
TrueLoveIsReal chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I cried. i seriously cried.
Raptured Rainbow chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh my gawsh! This is so so so so sad! D: Great job building it up. I love the ending, how she says she will not die without saying she loves BB. How cute. BB and Raven are made for each other, and you did a fantastic job showing that on this fic :)
ZadZap chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
awsome!
Re. Stacks chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
oh, that was so sweet! amazing . . . so heartbreakingly romantic :) i love it.
dark-fire-rebel chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
wow...

im speechless.. this was wonderful.. well maybe not the parte that Raven is going to die..but the story is great...i LOVED it!

this would have been an interesting story..but its a one-shot ..though still.. AWESOME STORY!

great writing! keep up the good work!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Whoa...heavy story. Really liked it, and I thought you were just going to end with it ALL being a dream, but thankfully you didn't and it was just awesome. Kinda sad yet sweet in a way. Keep up the great work!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Bittersweet. :) The joke about saving his clothes was a good touch. XD
Rhelyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Raven's going to die?NO!Still, great if she had the vision/dream wouldn't she try to change it?
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
EGAD! She is gonna die... Great, now I've got goosebumps. *shiver* But it was still a great story...well maybe things will change now she knows what'll happen...arg, I want to know what happens next so bad, even though I know there /is/ no "next time."
Popkov chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh no you didn't just what I think you just did! If that was a vision of the future then Raven is gonna die. Hey I don't want her dying! But hey we can't have it all. Great oneshot man. Peace out.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I never would have guessed the first part was a dream, much less ever thought of it being Raven's dream. I know it's a one-shot as it is marked complete, but I wonder if Raven would have done things differently since she had the warning from the dream. Excellent writing my friend, keep up the great work and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow, creepy moment indeed, but still another great way coming from you to express the love between Beast boy and Raven. :D

Please keep up the good work on writing more great stories in the future. ;)