Reviews for Realization
awesome111 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i dont like it
AleThe-Hedgefox84 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I'm not that big of a yuri fanfgirl, but this is my favorite couple _ (it's really hard to find good BlazexAmy stories). I really liked your story :). Good grammar, no spelling mistakes, OOCiness, and you kept it short and simple. (Unlike some authors that male their stories so long that it gets boring)
kitten chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
aw x3 so sweet
uh chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
uh gay much? its okay its sweet continue writing
Yukari-nyan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was great! A teeny bit OOC but other than that, perfect.
Sophia0944 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I have always been more of a Sonamy fan, but this is really good. I think that when Blaze admitted her love for Amy she should have well, said she loved her. Just to be more clear. Other than that I loved it.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
amy says: oh well...

sequel? let's go read it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
WTF!
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aw this is cute - I don't know why, i'm not a big fan of yuri, but after thinking about this couple for a while I thought they went actually good together so I guess this is the only yuri couple I like... well other than TikalxBlaze I think they would make a cute couple too XD
Fonkirby chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love it, but it really seems a bit...short. No matter it was good all the same.
SPEAKERNiGHT chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is one really cute Blaze/Amy fic. Good job.
Icecharter chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Crack pairing.

I love it. 8D
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow. That was cute. I'm still kinda new to this whole yuri thing, though. But Sonic yuri... Sonic yuri seems to settle with me better than I thought it would. So- Yeah, I'll stop rambling. Long story short: I like it. It was very cute. (I'm faving this, BTW.)
Roxius chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Nice. Very cute!
TruetobeBlue chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
As sweet as usual Polly, good job!