Reviews for Constant Death
Rumble chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Great story! Has it been discontinued though? I'd love to see more! It looks promising.
lovelettersfromhogwarts chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
I love this story!And the characters are so well developed.
DeadPoet01 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Please update soon! I really love it so far. There are a few errors that need to be fixed, but other than that; its great! I wonder why cheryl is so important. Update soon, I can't wait to read more!
JeanBeckett chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Hi! I just have finished your story and it's really good! I really like like it and I'm looking forward to read what's going to happen next!
Aista chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Shazzam Cheryl has spunk. Love her love her. Love all of them!

You paint a good picture when you write.
Petra Gaia chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
This is the Constantine fanfic I have been waiting for! So far it's brilliant. I like your writing style, it's very engaging and doesn't lag, and you do a great characterization of John. A lot of times people don't quite get him right, but you did. Cheryl is also a great character because you can tell she isn't some sad Mary Sue. Last, but not least, Balthazar is also spot on. I'm very excited to see where this all goes! Please update soon :)
ChildOfSatan chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
This story is awesome.

Is something gonna happen between Balthazar and Cheryl? [soz, Bal's my favourite character. i hate it when people make him look weak & pathetic, but do whatever you like. just don't kill him, ok? Please?]
lucidliar chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Great story! Awesome suspense! Update soon!
Kalika Barlow chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I LOVE this fic! The characterisation is totally anti-OOC, which is great for this particular genre. Hope you continue soon!

Holly chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
WOW! all i can say is PLEASE update this soon. :) i very much enjoy this story, and i'm curious as to what Cheryl has to do with anything, and with Balthazar, and with Angela all of a sudden! Seriously!

well, i say again, please update soon. Thanks! :)
TheSkaterBoy789 chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
update alrady! im dying here! such a good story!
ACGiacoma chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
GREAT story. The plot is pretty fantastic and Cheryl is a very believable original character. I hope you update soon! It's really fantastic!
WelcomeToMyLife11 chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
um. ok? either someone's spamming your story with unsigned reviews or its you reviewing yourself so you can keep up with the authors on here who are actually getting legitement reviews. it looks like spamming or either you because why would they keep reviewing the same chapter? and those names they give themself, its obviously the 'same' person reviewing.

but anyway, the story is pretty good. i thought it was really out of character for john to suddenly kiss angela. it was awkward and he's not normally that eager to soften up. its not like he and angela have had much time to bond and i think she would've reacted a little more surprised but anyway. its got a good plot going so keep at it.
Ihavenoname chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
I absoulutley LOVE this story! It is amazing!
Mefreaky chapter 6 . 2/13/2009