Reviews for All of This
LiLi123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Thanks for introducing me to Cory Branan's music. That song is awesome and fits so well with Yusuke. I can just imagine them dancing in a parking lot.
eunice.heart chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
i really liked how you show what keiko must have felt when yusuke was gone and how you explore possible scenarios that could have taken place during that time. Keep up the good work.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Nicely done.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
It's nice to see that Hiei is helping her out and visa vera. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Nice. I laugh how she dragged Kurama into it. Yusuke would not be happy to find that out. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Interesting. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Awesome job! I loved the ending!

Jor L chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Keiko is cute! Poor Keiko, she hangs around guys that are all tough and slightly jerkish. You've made her one of my faves
Jor L chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I'm doing this separately because reviews are pretty!

Ch. 3. My favorite so far. Made my New Year's better. Also, I'll have to read while listening to the song. Seriously, best single new year's ever.
Sam Wise chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Haha, that was great!
eunice.heart chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
those were really good one-shots. i especially liked the one with Hiei and Keiko.
Bellamariette chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
wow. this is really good! i like it!
Jor L chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Now, without the beta-ing, the 'cursing' is so much more amusing. I am becoming very fond of 'chicken whiskers.' Also, it reminded me that my officemate uses 'monkey' like a curse word in front of her nephews. So, often she'll say 'son of a monkey!' I dunno, it's funnier in person, I guess.

I still don't really know why Keiko chooses the guy she does, but I see that it's her character, and I can kinda understand it a bit. So, I think you did a really good job of that!
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw. That was very cute! I enjoyed it. Especially the part where Yusuke punched the pretty boy, and then he and Keiko danced in the parking lot. It was good!

Blackdragon