Reviews for Back Home
ALilyPea chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I remember how excited I was, having Jericho back I think I almost cried and that was only a month I think after I met him. I remember how frustrating it was, trying to get him to budge on whether or not he was coming back at the Q&A and he wouldn't answer anyone's questions.

I also know more than a few people who were horribly unhappy to have him back and then turned into evil Jericho haters.

So in other words, this fic is very close to my heart as a Jericho fan.
Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Okay that was cute. I loved when Chris came back...I screamed loud. Any ways this was sweet lol.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
LOVE IS JERICHO!

Sorry, had to. He's a fellow Canadian, which automatically makes him awesome. And after watching him come to RAW, interrupting my absolute favourite Superstar of all-times... I forget where I was going with that. But Jericho is amazing, and I'm glad he came back.

I love this. A LOT. Seriously.

Missy
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
SORRY I am just now getting to read this.

This is great, I don't see why you ever had any thoughts of getting rid of it.

You always do a great job on all your writings.

Love ya!

Kat
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
cool t! brings me back to that night :) it was magic lol
purplefeather21 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Twinny, I loved it!

Chris may not be as high on my list as he was before, but I sill like him. This was really good :D

And, shortness doesn't measure how good something is.

Aww, Chris is such a sweetie :D

Talking to his fans and all ]

Not all the wrestlers take the time to actually do that. He actually cares about what you have to say about him. Which is why I can't hate him. LOL.

Loved it!