Reviews for Crooked Rib
pokemaster101 chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
I absolutely adore this story!

This is a good representation of Oscar raised more feminine. Oscar is still into the military and education yet has been raised with appearances and inferiority.

Andre is still the same little sweetie as always yet the class difference between him and Oscar is starting to show and leaking in...

Ah, Fersen, let Oscar feel for Andre fully.

Marie Antoinette is as childlike and lively as ever. Oscar being her lady in waiting is interesting. Although,...if she had beaten Girodelle...

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Buonumore chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
This is very interesting. I like the idea. Haha, I really like the relationship between Oscar and Andre here. Can I hope for a continuation?
Gustin azza chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
I am so happy when oscar said she don't love fersen, because oscar just feel something for andre xD
Gustin azza chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
And fersen appear, uuhhh poor andre, I hope oscar don't feel something for fersen like the manga,,,I am so glad andre being save from punishment
Gustin azza chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I am so happy with oscar and andre relationships in this chapter
Gustin azza chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I think when oscar meet antoinette, all bad things always happen,,,oscar shouldn't meet her,,,
Gustin azza chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Poor oscar but in the end, everything will be fine for them, I am so glad no one can forced oscar to get married soon,,and I really want oscar get close relationship with andre
Gustin azza chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I am so happy when oscar and andre got close xD I think girodelle like her even more,,
Gustin azza chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I hope more for oscar and andre xD they're light and shadow, can't get enough of them. And of course oscar don't want to be obedient with his father's commanded,,,
Gustin azza chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Interesting, I love to read more,,oscar with the gown but oscar always as oscar xD
sorry for my bad english
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
i really love this story! please update soon if possible!
fel chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
This fanfic is absolutely AMAZING! Seriously,please update soon because I can't wait to see some action if you know what I mean ;) I hope Oscar won't fall for Fersen...I really do. What I do hope for is more spicy scenes with Oscar and Andre 3 Update soon!
Kitten Kisses chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
[That you murdered a maid to set up his grandson's daughter] I think you meant "wife"?

Aww, this is getting really good. I feel bad for Fersen, silly guy. But I'm feeling bad for Andre, too, because we don't get the chance to see much of what he's thinking or anything, but we know he's gotta be hurting.

Waiting for more updates of course. :D
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. THE END. Ahhh, so cute. Also, if it makes you feel better, the horse-riding scene isn't in the manga at all. It was a really good episode though, and awesome foreshadowing for the anime...but still not original.

Anyway, this story just goes swimmingly well. (Pst, go away Fersen.)
Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Wow, I was so shocked to see this update I nearly died. And happy to see it, too! Thanks so much for posting it. I'm dying to see where this goes and I feel like I've gotten such a small taste of the bigger picture. Ahh, my patience, it's melting!